PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Sims-Walker...think the Pats bring him in for a workout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come every time someone is released from another team, the question comes up; Should the Pats bring him in for a workout???? There are reasons why that player is releassed.

WR is not a need for this team.....

How come every time someone is released from another team, the question comes up; Should the Pats bring him in for a workout???? There are reasons why that player is releassed.

WR is not a need for this team.....

Danny Woodhead was released. Wes Welker was released before as well...Should I keep going?

Just cause a player is released in general, does not mean he can't be useful for another team. Period.

That being said, in the case of Sims-Walker, I'd rather the Pats stayed away from him...

But to imply no one is worth a look if they are released because they "were released for a reason" is just silly.

I dont see the point in bring in any more WR's to workout...if Ocho isnt working out, give his 3rd WR snaps to Edleman, and see what Taylor Price can do...if either of them at least know the playbook they at least offer more than Ocho

People realize Josh McDaniels is the OC over there, right? If MSW can't play in McDaniels system, then why would anyone think Sims-walker can play in ours.. Virtually identical

Last edited:
I dont see the point in bring in any more WR's to workout...if Ocho isnt working out, give his 3rd WR snaps to Edleman, and see what Taylor Price can do...if either of them at least know the playbook they at least offer more than Ocho

Precisely.
Post trade deadline, this crop of castoff WRs add nothing.
If Ocho continues to under perform there's Price, Edelperson and the occasional long bomb to Slater stretching the field. He might even catch one someday.

Why do you guys think we need more offense? We are stacked offensively, and will only get better when Faulk comes back. I am also not giving up on Ocho after 6 weeks. I still think he will come up huge at some point during the season.

Plus Simms Walker is not an upgrade over anybody we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back