PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Reiss Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Reiss read and/or post here? I imagine he probably reads now and then.

He mentioned that he does read the PatsFans.com site occasionally along with KFFL and a few others.

I like Reiss, he has excellent access to the Patriots and has earned their respect by avoiding the sensational stories.

I consider him to be the "Patriots Boy", and I don't mean that in a bad way. I try to look at each source on a scale:
0 - Absolute ball washing homer (Pete Shepperd)
100 - Total anti-Patriot (Ron Borges)

I put Reiss at about 40%, he does slant things toward the Patriots but I will take his slighted slanted opinion combined with the access and frequency any day of the week. His recent rookie report was a good example, by his account we are track to have 6 Hall of Famers from this class.

His Blog set the standard for Boston sport reporters and is still the first place I check, well actually I have about 5 RSS feeds I monitor 10-15 times an hour. Lest we forget he also started over at the Herald, time flies.

Up with Reiss!

Last edited:
Thanks again Mike; what you do and how you do it is MUCH appreciated:rocker: And thank you to whoever revived this thread-perfect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back