PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Reiss Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Mike does a great job. He takes info directly from the Pats, no questions asked. I can see why we all love him.

PTR

Yep, Mike does a great job. He takes info directly from the Pats, no questions asked. I can see why we all love him.

PTR

I don't care where he gets his information from, as long as it's a legal source and the news is accurate.

I like him because he's not arrogant, tries to be objective, and is responsive to e-mails.

Thanks for the great reporting Mike!!!!

What I like about Mike Reiss is that He isn't Pro Patriot or Anti Patriot ,He is fair.He calls them as He sees them.Right now He is the only newspaper writer worth reading on The Patriots and The NFL.

PTR

That you, Felgie? Jealousy is an ugly emotion...

Everytime I bump the "boycott Herald/hewhowillnotbe named" thread, I have to bump this as a nice contrast and reminder of much better reporting....:)

What I like about Mike Reiss is that He isn't Pro Patriot or Anti Patriot ,He is fair.He calls them as He sees them.Right now He is the only newspaper writer worth reading on The Patriots and The NFL.

Imagine that...a writer actually does his job properly and in this town, with the poison ink that flows out of the pens of most writers around here, he is singled out as #1.

It sure is nice indeed to have Mile Reiss as the one of the very few trusted sources for Patriots information around here.

Thank You Mike Reiss and it was good to see BB/Pioli acknowledge his honesty, integrity, fairness and overall good work on the beat.

Last edited:
Imagine that...a writer actually does his job properly and in this town, with the poison ink that flows out of the pens of most writers around here, he is singled out as #1.

It sure is nice indeed to have Mile Reiss as the one of the very few trusted sources for Patriots information around here.

Thank You Mike Reiss and it was good to see BB/Pioli acknowledge his honesty, integrity, fairness and overall good work on the beat.

I know, right? I can't even think of anyone else who comes close...no really does any other writer come close? All I see is a bunch of mediots and sensationalists...but thankfully there's Reiss!

I think to many writers today had behind their lack of talent with scandal. Just look at Mike Florio and the junk he's been posting on his website lately.

Mike Reiss is the best beat writer covering The Patriots right now.I was always a Ron Hobson Fan and Mike is clearly following in his footsteps.Great job Mike.

Please don't put the man on a pedastal. It's not like he's someone really important. He's just a writer. I just responded to you too...how cool is that?

Seriously, he's done a great job standing above the rumors and all, but don't be overly impressed, he's just another guy like you & I.

Jeez, PR, I was just appreciating Mike Reiss in a Mike Reiss Appreciation Thread. He's a good writer. Even today, he pointed out how the rule before the video camera rule was a rule about how much beer the home staduim is allowed to serve. And people wonder why BB didn't read the entire thing. :rolleyes:

Sorry it took three months to reply to you. I do think you're cool for replying to me, though. :D

Mike's ethics have been another positive out of our recent events.He's continued to be trustworthy and informative; he's never waivered from that, even through all this garbage. Thank you, Mike Reiss.

:woohoo: :eat2: Mike Reiss :eat3: :woohoo:​

Last edited:
Reiss >>> Tomasse

Reiss needs to chill on his draft predictions though.

Just want to join this thread with GREAT words for HIM!! Have always liked him..and think he is most professional in all aspects of his job... Very few of the writers who who will say when he's wrong...and THAT is what ALL writers should do....but he is the tops!!! (And to think thatlast summer SOME on here thought that Tomase had matched him....hmmm.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back