PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Peterson out for Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he plays, your boys better watch their backs. He has turned into a dirty player.

workhorse said:
If he plays, your boys better watch their backs. He has turned into a dirty player.

Thanks. I'll email Belichick and Bruschi right away. Sorry about that. Has he done some nasty stuff vs. the Colts?

Fanfrom1960 said:
Thanks. I'll email Belichick and Bruschi right away. Sorry about that. Has he done some nasty stuff vs. the Colts?

He has against the Colts and others as well. He didn't play like that when he played for the Colts though. In their last game, he drilled Reggie Wayne in the back while Wayne was on all fours trying to get up after a play. He got 15 yards and a fine. Their paper quoted him saying something like...I wasn't sure if he was down (though he obvioulsy was) and he was popping up. What was I supposed to do just run up and touch him?...Last time I checked, that's what you are supposed to do. That's just one example of many.

If he's a dirty player, I hope he's out. The last thing we need is some Mawae type ******* hurting our guys intentionally.

When I see "Peterson out for the Playoffs"., instead of ?, then I'll be interested.

Until that time, he's playing.

PATSNUTme said:
When I see "Peterson out for the Playoffs"., instead of ?, then I'll be interested.

Until that time, he's playing.

He has an undisclosed injury to his wrist. In other words, he'll play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back