PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Pereira on NFL officiating clinic 2014.

The rules have been changed twice following Peyton Manning embarrassments (actually it is not a rules change but an emphasis on currently existing rules). Peyton Manning has embarrassed himself in the playoffs about a dozen times. So no, I don't see that as "too many time to be a coincidence."

If anything, these new rules emphasis will hurt the Broncos more than help them. People are completely ignoring that they are also adding offensive interference as a point of emphasis. I think that is a direct response to the type of offense the Broncos play which will hurt them more than other teams because of how often they run WR pick plays. In fact, it may very well be 100% a direct response to the infamous Wes Welker hit on Talib.

Respect. I was more-or-less just having fun there, but thanks anyway. I'll remember to put LOL behind it next time.:p And whether Manning has embarrassed himself as many times as you say,it would seem the emphasis came after two of the more humiliating losses and where his receivers were roughed up . . . interestingly. But whatever. I don't really care about the topic that much anyway.

Respect. I was more-or-less just having fun there, but thanks anyway. I'll remember to put LOL behind it next time.:p And whether Manning has embarrassed himself as many times as you say,it would seem the emphasis came after two of the more humiliating losses and where his receivers were roughed up . . . interestingly. But whatever. I don't really care about the topic that much anyway.
ok my bad I apologize. You don't have to cut me some slack though; there are people on this board who really do think the league is deliberately trying to give Manning an advantage.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back