PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Mayock urges quarterbacks to stop complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the morons in the comments refuse to let actual numbers like how infrequently TFB gets calls affect their distorted mis-perception of the game.

Blame the league and the officials, not the QB's.

If I'm a QB and I see my team get flagged 15 yards for a textbook tackle, of course I'm going to complain everytime I take a borderline hit and there's no flag. The refs have been incosistent and flat out horrible with these rules and the PI rules.

If Mayock wants to call out Vick, fine, he went and cried to the media. But don't bring up Brady who never says anything to the media.

Be quiet Mayock!

I see that the morons in the comments refuse to let actual numbers like how infrequently TFB gets calls affect their distorted mis-perception of the game.

Internet posters can't allow facts to get in the way of mindless b*tching

Tom does ask for a call pretty frequently, but I agree, blame the league for instituting the rules and the refs for calling them inconsistently.

Wtf is Mayock saying? Brady asks for flags during the games, to put pressure on the refs, which clearly isn't working. Vick is just a baby. He shouldn't have called for Brady.

Although I am not a fan of Brady petitioning the refs for a flag, QBs have been doing it for decades. I don't know why Mayock is singling out Brady.

Although I am not a fan of Brady petitioning the refs for a flag, QBs have been doing it for decades. I don't know why Mayock is singling out Brady.

Because people hate Brady, it will cause more people to read the articles/click the links/listen to the podcasts, etc. Sad but it's what the media does, why do you think they talk about Dallas so much? They know that most of the country hates Dallas but they also know they won't stop watching and will just get emotional and ***** about it afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes