Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mike Lupica on George Bush

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Mar 7, 2007.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +162 / 7 / -13

Shows Loopy knows less about foreign affairs than he does about sports. Who woulda thunk it.

According to the Sneate intel committee on a bipartisan basis Wilson report showed that Saddam tried but failed to get yellowcake.
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

oh, yeah, you mean the Republican Senators' report (with the Dem minority voicing strong disagreements that the Pubs promised to finish, but then put it "on the backburner" and never completed?.... mmm, yeah...
  4. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

It doesn't matter, people like Press Boy will believe anything their puppetmasters in the left wing press tell them.

Glad to see Lupica got time in between the Torrie and Jeter ballwashings to write about something else he has no clue about!
  5. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +162 / 7 / -13

The Senate committe report quotes WILSON"S OWN report, that is why the dems couldn't dissent.
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Dear moron... why is it never possible for you to actually provide a link or a reference from where your right-wing drivel actually comes from?

I'll assume this is yet another Washington Post editorial... so when i provide rebuttal from the L.A. Times editorial, your pap will be fine and mine will be 'nonsense', right?

wow, have you ever lost any and all credibility since i joined this forum...
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

hey, it's our resident hate-filled ball of irrelevancy... good to see you've crawled out from under your rock for your once-a-week diatribe that no one pays any attention to...

you're the puppet, fool...
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

First Olberman now Lupica. Where did these jock writers suddenly get their chops for politics??

Al Franken went down in flames? Oh, I see. Anything and any warm body for the cause. Gotcha.

//
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Have you ever considered getting some help, there are some really good hospitals in the Boston area that have some great Mental Health programs and you don't have to be commited to an Asylum it is all out patient.

I myself was treated at one of these clinics and as you can probably see it has done me a world of good, I used to be really dumb.
    God Bless God
    :bricks:
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Twould probably help, but Pressy would never go for it. To him everyone who sees things one micron differently from him is "a moron, fool, a hate-filled ball of irrelevancy" crawling out from under rocks to spout only "drivel, pap," and poor God only knows what else. It's all the rest of the world that disagrees with him that needs the help, not him. Sad.

//
  11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +162 / 7 / -13

You could always try googling the public record.

The personal attacks don't address the issue they do demonstrate you inability to address the facts of the case. ;)
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 5 / -2

He should stick to sports.
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You've noticed that, too.

;)

//
  14. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Um...Franken is running for that ***** Norm Colemans Senate seat, and he's gonna mop the floor with him. Just you watch.
  15. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

In the end, it seems Bush was right about being a uniter. With the exception of a few far right nuts who can't let their boy go down in flames without making total fools of themselves in the process, the mass majority of america now truly despises this guy and sees him for what he is: the biggest mistake the electorate ever made.
  16. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Sure.................

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006477512

And you're a libertarian?????:rofl: :rofl:
  17. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +442 / 5 / -2

You know, with all the Libertarians I've met over the last 5 years of talking politics, you'd think they'd do better than 7 votes in a national election. :D

Was it 7 votes, or 8? :D

I'm teasing of course. Libertarians are strange, I'm still trying to figure out what they stand for exactly. Some of the libs I know seem really conservative fiscally, yet others are super supportive of social programs. Most tend to be against any meddling outside of the USA. Some believe in borders, others don't. Some believe in citizenship, others don't. Of course, then you get a fraud like Bill Maher claiming to be a Libertarian, which totally skews what a genuine libertarian might be.
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

My take is that LIbertarians are basically anarchists with jobs. They don't want anyone telling them anything, but they like the nice life. Something narcissistic about that.

//