PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Lombardi chimes in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of my favorites are among those three, and the other guy has potential, but I'm not sure about him for the Patriots system.

So, trade down and select Groves? Seems like a good option to me.

Oh, he also likes WR J. Hardy, one of my favorites.

if he's any kindof "friend", and he actually knows something, the last thing he'll do is drop relevant names.

Oh, he also likes WR J. Hardy, one of my favorites.

The Patriots have shown interest in Hardy too, but they obviously aren't going to spend a first round pick on a WR. Really, you can't go wrong with his combination of size and ability.

Get groves in round two or something.

GIVE ME MAYO!!!!

Get groves in round two or something.

GIVE ME MAYO!!!!

Didn't you used to have someone else in your avatar, and wanted the Patriots to select them? What made you change your mind, and start pumping Mayo so much? The rumors from Banks and Holley?

The Patriots have shown interest in Hardy too, but they obviously aren't going to spend a first round pick on a WR. Really, you can't go wrong with his combination of size and ability.

I had no idea the Pats had any interest in Hardy. I don't want the Pats to spend an early pick on any WR, but he would be a scary on Pitt, or NYG- and a good fit for VYoung.

Didn't you used to have someone else in your avatar, and wanted the Patriots to select them? What made you change your mind, and start pumping Mayo so much? The rumors from Banks and Holley?

I had Groves and still like him as my second choice.

But man did i never pay attention to Mayo. I just assumed we didnt look at LB's and i actually jumped on the mayo wagon before Holley said anything. (which makes it less likely we draft him now)

Also the guy just has that Demecco Ryans type motor. I dont care how tall he is Belichick would love to plug a guy like that into the middle.

He covers well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye