PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Greenberg *Biggest Moron*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenberg is an insanely jealous Jets fan while Golic is a hardcore NFC homer who never snifffed a ring.

I honestly don't know what show you're watching.

He said...repeatedly...that he was joking, but it would be pretty funny if it were true. He also constantly praises Brady (and the Pats) as one of the greatest of all time.

I think it's a fun show, and I watch/listen to it every day. Calm down.

P.S. I love the "He's a Yankees/Jets fan, and that's all I need to know" angle. It really makes us look fair.

I really like Mike and Mike. And it doesn't surprise me that anything that could possibly be taken as negative has been (by someone) - and misrepresented as that. Unfortunately, that happens way too much here.

I have found Mike and Mike generally to be very fair and informative.

What is up with Mike Greenberg of Mike & Mike? He starts of the show today AGAIN saying Brady is just doing this for attention. ......

What is up with this guy. Why, all of a sudden would he think that Tom Brady is a media whore????
7 deadly sins

1. Pride
2. Greed
3. Envy
4. Wrath
5. Lust
6. Gluttony
7. Sloth

I love my New Yawk Neiggghhhhbors more and more with every winning season

He said...repeatedly...that he was joking, but it would be pretty funny if it were true. He also constantly praises Brady (and the Pats) as one of the greatest of all time.

I think it's a fun show, and I watch/listen to it every day. Calm down.

P.S. I love the "He's a Yankees/Jets fan, and that's all I need to know" angle. It really makes us look fair.

I listened all morning and he NEVER said he was joking! Golic said, "you have to be joking" and Greenberg, would not reply only dig into Brady more.

Thanks, my hearing is fine!

I listened all morning and he NEVER said he was joking! Golic said, "you have to be joking" and Greenberg, would not reply only dig into Brady more.

Thanks, my hearing is fine!

Then you missed it.

I believe that Brady INTENTIONALLY went to NY and had the boot on. Yes, you heard me. But, I don't believe he did it to be like Peyton Manning, a media whore.

What story has, LITERALLY, gotten NO PRESS since Sunday? The Moss TRO story. There have been no reports on it. Its been forgotten.

I think that Brady can handle the media garbage and he stepped up and took the pressure off Randy. Now, Randy can focus on the game.

07 was the year of Patriots because we are kicking everybody ass and media doesn't stop talking about us all year long.

getting 4th SB ring is a real bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back