Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mike Freeman of CBS with a great article basically how we all feel about Walsh's BS

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10819413

Finally a columnist outside of the Boston area who feels exactly as I do and most others in Patriots Nation - A Nice change of pace

Freeman has done other good stuff there too,One of the better sports writers out there

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  2. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 21 / -13

Re: Mike Freeman of SI with a great article basically of how we all feel about Walsh'

this guy better have someone start his car for him for the next few weeks...he's definitely parted company with the mediot conventional wisdom and they'll be out to get him. i suggest we all send him e-mails so he knows he isn't alone.

3. chris_in_sunnyvale

chris_in_sunnyvale In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Re: Mike Freeman of SI with a great article basically of how we all feel about Walsh'

"I thought the overly protracted negotiations between the NFL and Walsh were the two entities simply trying to out-douche one another. "

:D

Didn't expect to read that line.

Regards,
    Chris

4. BradyFTW!

BradyFTW! PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,515 / 20 / -4

#12 Jersey

Great article. Small correction- he's with Sportsline, not SI. Still, I definitely recommend that everyone write him something commending him for his objectivitiy. He's taking a beating from the idiot fan masses for writing this. I'm sure that he knew that would happen, and that he wrote it anyways says something pretty positive about him. Personally, I think that we kinda owe it to him to give him our support on the matter, for whatever it's worth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.