PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Freeman of CBS with a great article basically how we all feel about Walsh's BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10819413

Finally a columnist outside of the Boston area who feels exactly as I do and most others in Patriots Nation - A Nice change of pace

Freeman has done other good stuff there too,One of the better sports writers out there

Last edited:
Re: Mike Freeman of SI with a great article basically of how we all feel about Walsh'

this guy better have someone start his car for him for the next few weeks...he's definitely parted company with the mediot conventional wisdom and they'll be out to get him. i suggest we all send him e-mails so he knows he isn't alone.

Re: Mike Freeman of SI with a great article basically of how we all feel about Walsh'

"I thought the overly protracted negotiations between the NFL and Walsh were the two entities simply trying to out-douche one another. "

:D

Didn't expect to read that line.

Regards,
Chris

Great article. Small correction- he's with Sportsline, not SI. Still, I definitely recommend that everyone write him something commending him for his objectivitiy. He's taking a beating from the idiot fan masses for writing this. I'm sure that he knew that would happen, and that he wrote it anyways says something pretty positive about him. Personally, I think that we kinda owe it to him to give him our support on the matter, for whatever it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back