PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Ditka SaAID The Pats iS The Best Team In The AFC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haterproof said:
I agree with every single word you typed.
that was awsome

Oh please.

One week, we suck, we're falling apart, then the next we're great again?

The media, and ESPN for that matter, is like some gold digging woman. The second your broke, they jump away like a bat out of hell, the second you get more money in your pocket, they run back. The media can kiss my butt. We're not the best team as of right now, and don't even say so because I know, and this board knows if we were 4-0 and they said a 3-1 Colts squad was better than us, we'd be enraged.

Jacky Roberts said:
I"m not impressed with the Colts at all. Indy is Cincy with a worse running game and a better quarterback who happens to be a loser in the big game. The team I don't want to see anymore this year is Denver. I think the Pats roll everyone else in the NFL.

That pretty much sounds spot on...

Jacky Roberts said:
It's kind of like this (playoffs):

The Patriots can't beat the Broncos
The Broncos can't beat the Colts
The Colts can't beat the Patriots
The Bengals can't beat the Steelers
The Steelers can't beat the Patriots

The Bengals have beaten the Steelers twice in their last three meetings. The only Steeler win occurred when Cincy lost thier QB on their 1st offensive play.

I think it's more like this...

Everybody else beats the Broncos
The Broncos beat the Patriots
The Patriots beat everybody else.

I don't know about everybody else but I want another shot at Denver. We must beat that team and we must beat them this year. January will be the 20th anniversary from when I suffered my very first heart break. I'm talking about Denver's 22-17 victory over us in the divisional round of the playoffs. That franchise has caused us more heartache than any other. It's time we turned the tables on them. The fact that they beat us again last week only adds more drama to this game.

I'm calling it right now. Pats vs Broncos in the AFC Championship Game. We have a major score to settle. And when we're done, we'll head to Miami to settle another score with the Chicago Bears.

I don't know if you people realize it yet but the Patriots are the star character in one of the greatest stories ever told. It's all happening according to plan.

PYPER said:
I'm calling it right now. Pats vs Broncos in the AFC Championship Game. We have a major score to settle. And when we're done, we'll head to Miami to settle another score with the Chicago Bears.

That would be amazing. I feel exactly the same way, even after 20 years and 3 championships those two games still hurt.

PYPER said:
I don't know about everybody else but I want another shot at Denver. We must beat that team and we must beat them this year. January will be the 20th anniversary from when I suffered my very first heart break. I'm talking about Denver's 22-17 victory over us in the divisional round of the playoffs. That franchise has caused us more heartache than any other. It's time we turned the tables on them. The fact that they beat us again last week only adds more drama to this game.

I don't know if you people realize it yet but the Patriots are the star character in one of the greatest stories ever told. It's all happening according to plan.

i would love the scenario you mentioned too

AFC Championship a W against DEN
a Super Bowl W against CHI

absolutely great ! the best ! the top !

Didn't Ditka trade his entire draft for Ricky Williams? :eek: It's just a joke no need to flame. :D

As long as the don't do that Jeckle and Hyde thing again this season, you guys shouldn't have any problems winning the East and probably getting a bye. Does that make up for poking you with the stick?

"If we keep playing like we have been, they might as well just give us the rings now!" - Marcus Pollard

Born_a_Patriot said:
"If we keep playing like we have been, they might as well just give us the rings now!" - Marcus Pollard

That was one of the dumbest things that I've heard a player not named Michael Irvin or Terrell Owens say. But that really has nothing to do with this thread.

DB15 said:
I like what he has to say all the time, but as of right now the pats are not the best team. Are they my fav team, yes, will they go to the playoffs yes and do I think they are better than a joker team like the ravens who are 4-0 yes, but at this point and time I think the colts are the better team in the afc

The colts are not the best, they hardly beat the jets. If it was not for that one stupid play on the goal line the game most likly would have gone to OT and who knows who would of one the game. But I do not think they are the best by far:eek: the pats are not even the best. No one knows who that is wright now, but I will not say this; we will all know come Super Bowl Sunday.

Typical media kneejerk response. Just last week the Patriots were looking like an 8-8 team, now all of a sudden they're gangbusters. A season doesn't get turned around in a week, it usually takes several weeks. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back