PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Ditka SaAID The Pats iS The Best Team In The AFC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
:) This is what I'm talikng about.

Thats nice and we all like to hear stuff like that but you know what - it doesn't mean a thing.

I like what he has to say all the time, but as of right now the pats are not the best team. Are they my fav team, yes, will they go to the playoffs yes and do I think they are better than a joker team like the ravens who are 4-0 yes, but at this point and time I think the colts are the better team in the afc

You're absolutely right.We will not fall into the Colts trap.

thanks, its just realistic thats all

Please...yesterday the same guys were questioning the pats FO before the game..dont fall into this trap...if we dont play well next sunday..same uys will give us grief and then we will come here and yelll no respect.

i dont think we are the best team after 1 week of being beaten by the broncos...lets get real

Exactly, BEFORE the game I was at the gym. I never watch this crap at home but on the x/c ski machine I saw Ditka saying that the Pats have no chance. These bimbos know NOTHING.

disclosure - I thought cincy was a lock to win

I"m not impressed with the Colts at all. Indy is Cincy with a worse running game and a better quarterback who happens to be a loser in the big game. The team I don't want to see anymore this year is Denver. I think the Pats roll everyone else in the NFL.

Chicago looks tough. And the Panthiz have their act together now.

Jacky Roberts said:
I"m not impressed with the Colts at all. Indy is Cincy with a worse running game and a better quarterback who happens to be a loser in the big game. The team I don't want to see anymore this year is Denver. I think the Pats roll everyone else in the NFL.

Good Point I guess Ditka forgot about Denver since they had a bye. The Patriots did look good yesterday but I would not say they are the best in the AFC just yet and for some reason we can beat a lot of teams in this league but every team seems to have an achilles heel and I think the Broncos are ours.

Who cares. I hope they think we are the worst team until it's all over, just more fuel for the fire. Yeah, it's nice getting respect but the undefeated teams deserve to be ranked higher.

Jacky Roberts said:

The way I put it is that Cincinnatti is auditioning to be the next edition of the Colts. With Hharrsion and Stokely way over and just thirty, and the Oline with a couple of tackles over thirty and the Guards a disaster area, the Colts are Offense is aging.

The Bengals look just like them... with a big arm, loud-mouthed QB, several superior receivers, and adequate to good running back, and absolutely NO DEFENSE WHATEVER. And apparently the same lack of POISE.

Last edited:
McPaper's "Sagarin Ratings" have the New England Patriots as the Number two club in the NFL, just behind the Chicago Bears after Week Four...

That and four bucks will buy you a cup of fancy java...

broadwayjoe said:
Good Point I guess Ditka forgot about Denver since they had a bye. The Patriots did look good yesterday but I would not say they are the best in the AFC just yet and for some reason we can beat a lot of teams in this league but every team seems to have an achilles heel and I think the Broncos are ours.

It's kind of like this (playoffs):

The Patriots can't beat the Broncos
The Broncos can't beat the Colts
The Colts can't beat the Patriots
The Bengals can't beat the Steelers
The Steelers can't beat the Patriots

AzPatsFan said:
The way I put it is that Cincinnatti is auditioning to be the next edition of the Colts. With Hharrsion and Stokely way over and just thirty, and the Oline with a couple of tackles over thirty and the Guards a disaster area, the Colts are Offense is aging.

The Bengals look just like them... with a big arm, loud-mouthed QB, several superior receivers, and adequate to good running back, and absolutely NO DEFENSE WHATEVER. And apparently the same lack of POISE.

The Bengals look like the Colts, talk like the Steelers, and fold like the Dolphins. :)

NEM said:
Remember, in all of sports, and in life, the BEST team does not ALWAYS win.

It is who is the BEST team in that one game that counts.
I hate it when people say that, obivious is the best team in that game that counts but doesnt that mean that they are the better team

were not the best anything yet. 1 game doesnt change that much. we'll be the best team in the AFC once we win the AFC Championship

Jacky Roberts said:

I agree with every single word you typed.

Jacky Roberts said:

Cute, Jacky.
Also
very interesting combinatorials for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down