PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Brewster Center No. 50 Ohio State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to post a video of him. It's more of a joined Still and Brewster video (OSU vs PSU). I hope Grid or you can make a thread and posts some videos of him (I think there is one vs Bama and UF). I have the Neb vs PSU game on my hard drive.

Yes i can definitely do that. After the iron bowl, we are going to do the sec championship game, and then a couple of bowl games, so my time frees up a good bit. The sec championship game is a curveball we go thrown, but a very pleasant gift indeed.

I still like brewer, and think most of his problems are from trying to do his job and the guards jobs. He needs to follow the bb mantra of "do your job". I have soured on konz a bit this season, if brewer can show me that he can sink his hips better and a little more mobility to the second level, i still think he is worth a second round pick.

Read on the PSU board that Still didn't play as much as normal because he had the flu.

Just got done w. the video. He saw a lot of snaps. Obviously not all of them since he is a DT.

Going to post a video of him. It's more of a joined Still and Brewster video (OSU vs PSU). I hope Grid or you can make a thread and posts some videos of him (I think there is one vs Bama and UF). I have the Neb vs PSU game on my hard drive.

Yes i can definitely do that. After the iron bowl, we are going to do the sec championship game, and then a couple of bowl games, so my time frees up a good bit.

Good deal. :cool:

I'll include Still when I get to the D Line, obviously.

And he's already on the Site, of course.

What about William Vlachos from Alabama? Though not tall, he supposedly has excellent technique for both run blocking and pass blocking. Has the ability to pull, can get down field, is tough and plays with an attitude..

I'd like to hear from other people about him.

What about William Vlachos from Alabama? Though not tall, he supposedly has excellent technique for both run blocking and pass blocking. Has the ability to pull, can get down field, is tough and plays with an attitude..

I'd like to hear from other people about him.

6'1-6'2 305 lbs. Projected 3rd to 5th round. I'll do a video on him soon... hopefully.

I quite like him. But he does have some bad snaps right ? See alot of balls hitting his own ass.

I quite like him. But he does have some bad snaps right ? See alot of balls hitting his own ass.

Yup. Just quiet odd. He didn't have that problem for 3 years and even when he had that idiot old man as a quarterback this season, he didn't have that problem.

Most of the bad snaps were low knee to ankle snaps. I know one of the bad snaps hit his butt maybe two.

I like Vlachos, he is small but has just about 300 pounds. And, he can move well with the weight being 6-1. I am more concerned abut his ability to be capable in the run game, but most videos I have seen show pass plays, which he is capable of blocking for. He has blocked for Mark Ingram and he was the #1 back in last years draft so he has to be doing something good in the run game.

NE needs to improve the run game, we should be a top 5 run team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back