PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I can see this guy as a pickup for the pats.. Hes been a pretty solid RB and should come relatively cheap.. I could see him being brought in for a backup role..

What you think?

Chris said:
I can see this guy as a pickup for the pats.. Hes been a pretty solid RB and should come relatively cheap.. I could see him being brought in for a backup role..

What you think?

Yes sir! <snappy salute>

To make the Pats roster, a backup RB is probably going to have to beat out Kevin Faulk or Patrick Pass...or contribute enough on special teams to earn a roster spot. I think this guy is 30+ years old, so I don't see him as somebody that would be particularly interesting to the Pats. They already have a 30+ year old power back. Maybe if Dillon tore up a knee in training camp or something.

I don't know about Anderson. I view him as kind of like Olandis Gary. More a product of their O line.

huskeralk said:
I don't know about Anderson. I view him as kind of like Olandis Gary. More a product of their O line.
Hell, that O-line could make even Ron Dayne look good. :cool:

hwc said:
To make the Pats roster, a backup RB is probably going to have to beat out Kevin Faulk or Patrick Pass...or contribute enough on special teams to earn a roster spot. I think this guy is 30+ years old, so I don't see him as somebody that would be particularly interesting to the Pats.

Age 31 as of last July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes