PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miguel a Finalist for Patriots Fan of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually mistaken, while no one may deserve it more you definitely are just as worthy.
I've mentioned this before, having a site doesn't make me worthy. But it's allowed me to be a part of seeing someone like Miguel, who is just a great guy and brings so much knowledge in terms of the cap to this region, finally get a little recognition. That and with being involved with his family supporting a great foundation, I can't think of a better candidate. Needless to say, it's our job to hopefully finally push him over the top :D

I've mentioned this before, having a site doesn't make me worthy. But it's allowed me to be a part of seeing someone like Miguel, who is just a great guy and brings so much knowledge in terms of the cap to this region, finally get a little recognition. That and with being involved with his family supporting a great foundation, I can't think of a better candidate. Needless to say, it's our job to hopefully finally push him over the top :D

I think you greatly understate the contributions you have made for all patriot fans.

I'm for Miguel winning but I would also be in favor of you as well.

What you've done with this site has given some a valuable outlet.

This is no different than the BB/Brady argument.

When Miguel retires, he'll be a first ballot patsfan.com hall of famer.

I'm going to put together another video to promote people to vote for him, so if anyone here has any good pictures of him with your crew at the stadium, please PM me and send them along as I'll probably need about 12-14 in order to put it together and I'd like to do it in the next couple of days to get it out there as soon as we can.

How do we vote for him?

Not sure how anyone could deserve it more.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
There is no voting. Just nominating. The more nominations I receive the more likely I will win.

Got it. I went through the facebook version but initially did not realize that I could nominate someone in the comment section.

Got it now.

Good luck man.

Those with Twitter/MyFace should also let folks know about the nomination process; the more mentions the better the reach. Like this:

20160930_060450.png

Congrats, Miguel. Very well deserved. They might as well give you a paycheck while they're at it.

• Winner
Can we vote early and often??

How can we influence this vote??

Dale Arnold is a huge Miguel fan..

Miguel would probably be the best choice ever. From my monitoring of this award it tends to go to someone extremely active in the patriots charity. I know Miguel does a lot for bread of life hopefully that counts for him because he deserves it.

Ian deserves it too.

I've tried to nominate my father but I stopped trying as it seems futile (bad son I know. I can't imagine where I'ld be if he thought being a patriots fan was futile back in the early 90s)

There was never, ever a thought of giving up the tickets, even through the worst of times. As you know, the traditions started by Papa Joe >to me> to you & your brothers and now > the three grandkids are nothing short of special and an absolute blast!

There are few that can say they went to practices in east Boston, was at game one at BUnField, have seen games at every single home facility except one ( Birmingham, Al), season tickets for all but 4 years and continuous since they moved to Foxboro!

Miguel & Ian are certainly deserving - their contributions go beyond "just" being a rabid and most loyal fan, no doubt.

Good luck Miguel, you'd get my vote!

There was never, ever a thought of giving up the tickets, even through the worst of times. As you know, the traditions started by Papa Joe >to me> to you & your brothers and now > the three grandkids are nothing short of special and an absolute blast!

There are few that can say they went to practices in east Boston, was at game one at BUnField, have seen games at every single home facility except one ( Birmingham, Al), season tickets for all but 4 years and continuous since they moved to Foxboro!

Miguel & Ian are certainly deserving - their contributions go beyond "just" being a rabid and most loyal fan, no doubt.

You're the Patriots Fan of a Lifetime to me!

I went to the Patriots.com fanzine page and added a nomination. I guess anyone can.

I kept these damn uncomfortable tickets hidden the only place a man can. And now they're yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes