PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Might have lucked out last week vs the Bengals (Vontaze Burfict)

chasa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
http://deadspin.com/vontaze-burfict-is-back-to-committing-post-play-misdeme-1645592298/all

Apparently hes known for targeting injuries and doing some post play stuff directly targeting injured players

With him sitting last week might have been an extra blessing in disguise based on the replays int he article you can clearly see him torquing the ankles/legs of Olson and newton, both returning from injuries in those areas.

Would hate to have seen him injure Gronk after a tackle.

Might be one of the dirtiest players in the game this season what with pollard on ir.

20131022_Shamrock3_642.jpg

That's basically what Burfict did twice on Sunday

Isn't Pollard out for the year? He's the one I worry about the most when we're up against whatever team he is on at the time. Teams like him because he does the dirty work.

Karma will get him eventually, I'd like to believe. Hopefully the NFL will get to him first.

tumblr_m612n6ANJ71ryji3io1_400.jpg

Should get fined and suspended. Clear intent to injure

Burfict should be suspended for a long time... assuming that Goodell actually cares about player safety and doesn't just use that as his favorite talking point without doing **** to back it up.

Luckily, he's such an idiot about playing dirty that he'll hopefully knock himself out of the league (concussions) before he can end any other player's career.

Last edited:
Burfict should be suspended for a long time... assuming that Goodell actually cares about player safety and doesn't just use that as his favorite talking point without doing **** to back it up.

Unfortunately he wasn't wearing beats my dre headphones while commiting the acts so he's probably not going to get fines.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
hopefully karma comes back around

Speaking of dirty play, is anybody very concerned about the hits being taken on Gronk? I found it a bit disturbing Sunday watching the Bills deliberately attacking his knee on every tackle. We'll be very fortunate if he survives the season.

It's ok I forgive him. Everyone makes mistakes. After all nobody's Burfict.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back