Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mideast terror leaders to US Vote Democrat

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Nov 3, 2006.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +470 / 12 / -14

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747

Straight from the Horses's mouth. They terrorist are more excited about the dems prospects than the leftist in this country.

Lots more at the link, from all the major terrorist groups in Israel. More violence if the dems get in according to the terrorist.

2. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I don't see the logic of the terrorists.

If anything, the terrorists should encourage Americans to vote Republicans.

Under George Bush and the Republican regime, the head of the terrorists organization, Mr. Osama Bin Laden, has survivied and lived very comfortably in Afghanistan and Pakistan these past 5 years since the 9/11 attack on America.

In contrast, a Democratic congress will cut troops in Iraq and send them to Afghanistan to get rid of Mr. Bin Laden and his Al Qaeda once and for all.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

Yeah right, but what about health care and education?

4. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +470 / 12 / -14

It is very evident that libs don't understand terrorist or the threat facing out country.

The US would be better off if fewer people were confused by the terrorist.

Use this article as an opportunity to begin to understand our enemy.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

Bin Laden himself wanted us to vote for Kerry and after studying Kerry's past it isn't to hard to understand why, Osama knew what a traitorous lilly livered rat he was and knew he would cave in to any demand the Muslims made.

I can't understand how anybody in their right mind could have gone to the polls and voted for that Kerry Piece Of Sh!t.

Thank God For The Swift Boaters, "THEY KNEW".

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +916 / 7 / -3

Let me first say that the GOP has done a piss poor job of handling domestic spending, prosecuting post war Iraq, and of handling the illegal immigrant invasion of our southern border. That being said, the one thing they have done right is TWAT. These Dems you speak of are the same people who criticized and exposed the NSA wire tapping program that was monitoring terrorist phone calls. They are the same people who vehemently oppose the Patriot Act, opposed anything outside of name, rank, and jihad number, and have emboldened terrorists by publically saying we can't win in Iraq.

Sure, people lie UBL & Hamas would want the GOP to win alright.

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +829 / 27 / -33

This thread is about a story from World Net Daily, come on now need something more credible than that.. we should all refrain from posting things from one sided, partisan sites that obviously skew the story to fit the need.

Its editor Joseph Farrah, is a bit of a crack pot uses his site to pimp Buchanan's books and anything from the fringe of the right wing.. he also claimed Kerry was going to win in 2004

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38141

8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +597 / 24 / -19

I think you're looking at what they're saying too simply, patsfan13. The fight against terror isn't over once we withdraw from Iraq. In fact, it will continue in earnest. But, it's clear by now that the war on Iraq is costing too many lives, depleting resources, alienating friends, motivating terrorists -- in other words, it is not helping to reduce terrorism. If we pull out of Iraq, we take away the primary reason so many Arabs support the terrorists, but more than that we free up enormous resources to fight the war on terror in better ways.

The righties refuse to think outside the box. Why spend billiions in Iraq, when we can spend it to better protect our borders, improve intelligence gathering, develop better sensing technologies, help our allies, fight targeted battles, and use moral authority to build coalitions?

If the terrorists believe that once we leave, the people of Iraq will welcome them with open arms, they are dreaming. They are an enemy of the Iraqis, too, but both sides are using each other to fight the Americans. I think that once we leave, if we do in a constructive way, the Kurds, Shiites, and Sunnis will quickly align to get rid of Al Qaeda and other outside influences.

It's too bad you embrace the terrorists' logic. I might accuse you of being a friend to the terrorists, except I think the reason you embrace their logic is that it suits your political aims.

9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +916 / 7 / -3

Before I respond to this garble above, I want to agree with GAJ about Farrah. He is a bit of a crock, and WND is a righty news source. However, he didn't write the article, Aaron Kline did. He quoted a Hamas leader. Al Martyrs brigade, and Islamic Jihad leaders.

Muhammad Saadi, a senior leader of Islamic Jihad in the northern West Bank town of Jenin, said the Democrats' talk of withdrawal from Iraq makes him feel "proud."

------------

"Of course Americans should vote Democrat," Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group and the infamous leader of the 2002 siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, told WND.

"This is why American Muslims will support the Democrats, because there is an atmosphere in America that encourages those who want to withdraw from Iraq. It is time that the American people support those who want to take them out of this Iraqi mud," said Jaara, speaking to WND from exile in Ireland, where he was sent as part of an internationally brokered deal that ended the church siege.

---------

"We warned the Americans that this will be their end in Iraq," said Abu Abdullah, considered one of the most important operational members of Hamas' Izzedine al-Qassam Martyrs Brigades, Hamas' declared "resistance" department. "They did not succeed in stealing Iraq's oil, at least not at a level that covers their huge expenses. They did not bring stability. Their agents in the [Iraqi] regime seem to have no chance to survive if the Americans withdraw."

Those are hard quotes to ignore.

As for Patters' remarks, they are exactly why I pray that his ilk does not ever take control. The quotes of the terrorists above are directly related to people like Patters and NEM. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but when terrorists want me to vote Democratic, and sound exactly like PAtters and NEM when they speak, I'm voting the opposite as soon as I possibley can.

Whats funny is Patters says we embrace terrorist logic, yet, it's the terrorists & he who agree on what policy should be.

HA!

10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +597 / 24 / -19

RealWorld, obviously you didn't read my post or it was above your head.

But as far as the (very) little you did say, I guess we just disagree. You and the terrorists agree that it would be better for the terrorists if the Democrats were in control. I don't trust them. I think what they say they want is not always true. You strike me as very naive in that you're believing what the terrorists are telling you. If they told you to vote Republican, I suppose you would vote Democratic. Thank god for you there's no evidence that Osama's a Pats fan!

11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +470 / 12 / -14

So Patters did you happen to see the documentary run on Fox News called Obsession whihc also used the words of the Islamist to document their intentions towards Western Culture and the US in particular????

It's always how some refuse our enemies when they tell us what they want and where they are going. The Islamist do it, Hitler did it, the kiberiaks refused to believe them with disasterous results.