Michigan state wanted Pees

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

It flew a bit under the radar, but Patriots defensive coordinator Dean Pees was courted by Michigan State to fill their head coaching vacancy. Michigan State ended up hiring Mark Dantonio in late November, and word at the NFL Combine was that Pees told the Spartans he was not interested in leaving the Patriots.

Last edited:
Re: Michigan wanted Pees

Might want to change the title to Michigan State.

For once it is nice to see a coach happy where he is. For the most part I thought that he did a good job his first year as DC. With the injection of some new talent it will be interesting to see what he can accomplish next year.

Hooray for the good guys. We need more like Pees.

this is how a coach should be..you get promoted, you embrace your rule and take pride in it. To leave a team after u got a "big" job on a great team, that would be disrespectful and very unloyal. (unlike that Mangina..gets 1 good season because hes a D Cord for us and now hes mr. hotshot and thinks hes so good and leaves)

I like his decision and reasoning..same with Heath Evans saying he wants to return, doesnt care about money because he likes it here

Last edited:

this is how a coach should be..you get promoted, you embrace your rule and take pride in it. To leave a team after u got a "big" job on a great team, that would be disrespectful and very unloyal. (unlike that Mangina..gets 1 good season because hes a D Cord for us and now hes mr. hotshot and thinks hes so good and leaves)

I like his decision and reasoning..same with Heath Evans saying he wants to return, doesnt care about money because he likes it here

Than you add in Vrabel, Davis, Bruschi etc... They know a great coach when they see one in regards to Belichick. Why not stay and learn from the best? Loyalty is a rare commodity in any business now a days, and you have to salute Mr. Kraft for running a top notch organization.

you have to salute Mr. Kraft for running a top notch organization.

Salute to a fellow former member of the 200 rows at Foxboro Stadium

I completely agree :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey