Welcome to PatsFans.com

Michelle Bachman the gift that keeps giving...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Sep 5, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 9 / -26

Michelle continues to make the circuit, yesterday on the Mike Gallagher show.. now she is spouting some dribble about how the Dems are attacking her, because they do not want a woman to be president...

The Republicans want a woman to be president about as much as the Dems do:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... there is a youtube video out there, which cannot find that will provide the opportunity to hear her melodic tones about his topic, but cannot find it..

The Big Question Blog Archive Bachmann: Dems fear she might be president

The comments from the star trib are interesting..

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

The democrats sent a guy just like her to the US Senate (Al Franken)......

This women isn't my cup of tea I wouldn't vote for her if she was running for "Feces Collector" but it's interesting to see how the Lefty Obama Media treat these people, Sarah Palin, she said she could see Russia from her kitchen window and one of her daughters got knocked up the Obama Media gave her the same treatment that they would give Adolph Hitler if he came back to life, they seem to ignore this Bachman women,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:confused:

Palins Daughter:
    If Chelsea Clinton got knocked up MSNBC and The Pelosi Congress would hold a Parade for her and Oliver Stone would make a movie about it.....................:rolleyes:
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Well, I guess we now know why Shelly keeps running her mouth as if she was in a race with Sarah to see which one can go further out on the right wing. Americans can't stand extremists and whiners. That's why you and Sarah won't be president, Shelly. Does this moron think the Dems succeeded in keeping Bush from becoming president?
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 9 / -26

Lets go slowly now Harry, she appeared on a RW talk show, and blamed the Dems for not wanting a woman prez.. it is a matter of public record,, it is not as though she was eavesdropped on or anything like that.. she blames the Dems for not wanting a female president.. here is a clue the Republicans do not want one either, it is a gender issue. Blaming the media is not the issue, what are they supposed to do ignore it?? The right ignored the whole Van Jones issue, real well.. havent' seen such a circle jerk since Michelle's sneakers.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +89 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

America, and by America I mean the media, just elected the most ignorant, know-nothing arrogant clueless chimp to be president, so anything is possible.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

So tell uis how you really feel....

You sound like me when Bush got re-elected...except I was right on all counts. We'll have to wait and see if you are.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 5 / -2

I have no idea who this woman is, but if I'm understand her point here correctly, then I think she's right. Democrats don't want to see a republican woman elected, just like they wouldn't want to see a latino, or black american elected either. When a minority, or special interest group (you know what I mean more or less), from the pubs gets elected, it's a dagger in the dems ability to call the pubs the "white party", or anti-women/hispanic/african-american/etc. If that's her point, and I could be misunderstanding her, then I think she's got a good one. Both parties want to be the one that "first" appoints/elects/nominates an individual from a special interest group.

Oh, by special interest group, I merely mean a minority, color, gender, ethnicity, etc.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Coke or Pepsi. I prefer Coke, myself, though it's supposed to be the "Democrat" brand of choice. See how non-denominational I am!!!!

:singing:

And Bachmann's got a point. She's shrill as a parrot on Red Bull, but she's got a point.

//
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Well yeah, if its a real person; but as long as the Pubbies keep finding clowns like Michael Steel, we ain't worried.
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

As I was reading your post, I thought you sounded like you ...never mind...You closed it nicely with a good shot of "Coke or Pepsi" as usual. These partisan clowns need to STFU. I wonder when Americans will wake up and smell the coffee....:mad: