Welcome to PatsFans.com

Michelle Bachman rewrites history of flu..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, May 2, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

Another darling of the right, she got her facts mixed up.. believe that the head of the party of the right, RUSHBO, got it wrong also.. may have adversely influenced Severin.
    Sometimes this idiocy is just too good to be true, the outbreak was during Ford's term in 1976... a fact she must have forgot, either that or she read the revisionist history of the right.. the Republicans; the gift that keeps on giving.

PolitiFact | Michele Bachman wrong that swine flu broke out under Carter

2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +160 / 7 / -13

Perhaps she figures if she keeps making gaffes she could be VP someday like J Biden. :D
  3. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

At this point, I'm thinking Obama might have a new VP in his next term. Of course, Hillary comes to mind. The difference between the gaffes of Biden and Bachman is that one is slandering a group or individuals while the other is just making stupid statements.
    When asked about one of Biden's gaffes, Obama laughed and stated he didn't know what Joe was talking about (most everyone laughed). Now, picture a R explaining or laughing away one of Bachman's gaffes.................Clearly, she's an idiot and when she attracts national attention she's doing her party a disservice.
  4. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +51 / 13 / -9

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  5. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Of course Biden has nothing to do with this particular falsehood. Duck, bob, feint.
  6. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

When asked what he would tell a family member who was considering flying to Mexico. Biden: "I would tell members of my family-and I have- I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now. It's not that your going to Mexico. It's your in a confined aircraft. When one person sneezes, it goes all through the aircraft." Biden went on to say he wouldn't go on the subway either.

When your VP of the U.S. you need to refrain yourself, even if that means not telling the truth. He was wrong even though I agree completely with what he said. I'd avoid flying if I had a choice.

Michelle Bachman: " I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970's when the swine flu broke out then under another Democratic President Jimmy Carter.

Not only were her facts wrong, but you have to wonder WTF was her point?
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26

Biden took the train home last night... bet he had some tamiflu right after..
  8. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Guess what, racist idiots, the swine flu isn't even from Mexico either. The first case of it was an American on a hog farm in California. Stupidity strikes again!