Welcome to PatsFans.com

Michele Bachman Turns her Brain into Overdrive

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Mar 13, 2011.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I'm now certain that Bachman is a political genious. She has begun her campaign for President if the United States with a never-before-seen plan of attack. She will (for the first time, mindja) play the role of a good-looking, poorly-educated female with many children from a northern, wintry state known for its hunting and fishing with a nasal accent heavy on the r's and long o's. This will inevevitably draw mocking and accusations of ignorance from the communist left which will allow her to play the role of a poor mom just tryin' to get a break from these evil bastards and represent the "common man".

Michele Bachman: Suuuuuuper Geeeeenious, You Betcha!

Michele Bachmann Butchers American History in New Hampshire - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

Michele Bachmann continued her 2012 presidential flirtation today with what is quickly being called the “gaffe her ’round the Internet.” Speaking at a Manchester, New Hampshire event sponsored by the Republican Liberty Caucus, the Tea Party favorite tried to establish a rapport with her audience and with the Granite State generally over a common love of freedom. “You’re the state where the shot was heard ’round the world at Lexington and Concord,” Bachmann told the crowd.

Here's the video for those who assume the librul media is trying to railroad Mish,

Bachmann Speech Includes History Gaffe - New Hampshire News Story - WMUR Manchester

Can a train wreck happen before the train leaves the station?
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

The word "Concord" got her all screwed up, I love these people they are a breath of fresh air after all the lying bullsh!t we hear from the likes of the Kennedy's, McCains, Huckabee's, Clintons, Obama's and that whole tribe of backstabbing scumsucking bunch that usually run for office, how about Kerry / Gore now there's a couple of winners who could possibly be worse than those two goons,

Palin / Bachman now there's an all American ticket....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

If by "all American" you mean "poster girls for masterbatory nothingness", thrn you may be right. You touch on a point (pun intended) that most Americans think in superficial and self-satisfactory ways that mean nothing and accomplish less in the long term. Yeah...I see that.
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I'd do her.....she makes Palin look smart......... naw i take that back
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +85 / 6 / -9

#37 Jersey

How do you confuse states like that? C'mon there is only 57 of them.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Predictable right wing lemming response #37, when a righty says something idiotic.. bring up 57.
  7. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I think its #1, whenever someone like Bachman says something dumb someone will bring up the one time gaff of 57 states. Its out of date and worn out, they need to find a new one.
  8. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 2 / -1

What makes her at all different from any other pol, such that you think she's a "breath of fresh air" and not a liar, etc.?
  9. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +114 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

Or we could just stick to ideas instead of trying to discredit ideas by trying to argue that those who hold them are idiots. You can find plenty of dumb statements by any public figure (especially politicians).

Biden garbles Depression history - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Obama overstates Kan. tornado deaths - Politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

Obama Makes A Gaffe: Says He's On Banking Committee

Obama sees dead people

Obama: What's the "Austrian" phrase?
  10. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'll bet she's not alone. Ask Congress to name the 6 New England States and you likely won't get more than 2/3 right. Remember you have the likes of the guy who thought Guam would tip over if there were too many troops there.

1) Is Bismarck in North or South Dakota??
    2) What are the states at the 4 corners where they all meet....
    finally
    3) Name One of the two biggest states separated by the Delaware River...
    Granted it is not as important a part of history but if you don't live there, you can understand why someone messes it up.
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 4 / -2

You know when you see someone for the first time, and you really don't know who they are, or what they're about, but you can just tell they're few eggs short of a dozen. Well...

I've maybe heard this woman utter 4 words in my life, but she has always come across as major cheese. Speaking of cheese, I can't believe Milwakee only has 39 points in the 4th quarter of a basketball game. That is so pathetic.
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Yeah...I suppose if you add all those gaffes up and maybe threw in a couple more, they might equal the ignorance of not knowing where the FREAKING AMERICAN REVOLUTION STARTED!
  13. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Yes...those are not the brightest people we got...but fakrissakes! If you're running for President...!:eek:
  14. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +114 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

Maybe she should teach college instead? :rofl:

Report Finds College Students Fail Basic Civics Test

15. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +114 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Man! I hate seeing those numbers! I feel sick to my stomach as an American when that comes out. It's like an embarrassing family secret.

As far as the professors go, I wonder if they include engineers and scientists, because the profs I know and remember were so knowledgeable about their specific field, that they tended to know almost nothing about other areas of knowledge. I knew a guy who had a brilliant career in physics, worked on the Apollo Project and held a chair at MIT, but could not tell you what the Bill of Rights or who Robert Frost was. Didn't care and wasn't about to waste his time finding out. Completely focused on his field, as his four divorces testified.
  18. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

80% of these students were told all through grade and high school that there were no rong answers and grades only distroy self esteeme. Now nobody correct my spelin cause that's mean spirted :rolleyes:
  19. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

Michelle Bachman is smart enough to propose defunding Obamacare implementation saving a hundred billion plus. I wish more pols were that smart.
  20. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I'd rather do Bachman than palin.....:)