PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Vick to visit the Jets

I'm not sure Vick would sign with the Jets. Vick wants to start, and I don't see him starting in NY.
Heh, he needs a JOB, period.

Another reason to hate that Piece of ****, green wearing ****ers....

Harboring a dog killer ...

I'm not sure Vick would sign with the Jets. Vick wants to start, and I don't see him starting in NY.

he'll start if the Jet's sign him. rumors already are he will "challenge" Geno for the starting job....which shouldnt be much of a challenge at all since Geno is horrible

The jet's crave to be relevant and in their mind, pairing Vick with decker etc. gives them a chance at the playoffs. not to mention they are now supposedly interested in DeSean Jackson

With the Jets defense, plus a healthy Vick and DeSean, they could give a lot of teams problems. Including the Pats... hey, we lost to Geno last year.

With the Jets defense, plus a healthy Vick and DeSean, they could give a lot of teams problems. Including the Pats... hey, we lost to Geno last year.

As despicable a person as Micheal Vick is, he's an improvement over what the Jets have at QB.

he'll start if the Jet's sign him. rumors already are he will "challenge" Geno for the starting job....which shouldnt be much of a challenge at all since Geno is horrible

The jet's crave to be relevant and in their mind, pairing Vick with decker etc. gives them a chance at the playoffs. not to mention they are now supposedly interested in DeSean Jackson

They have a lot of cap room and draft picks, and if Idzik knows what he's doing they could improve a lot. So far Idzik has silenced The Mouth That Roared. That alone is a step in the right direction.

I like Vick, well I did prior to his legal woes, and I still think he brings a sort of showmanship to his respective team, but I doubt there's any need to worry about him or Geno causing any troubles to our defense and that's prior to Revis & Browner.

I think Vick's past his prime and Geno's prime is nothing to fear.

Honestly, I'm not worried. EJ and Buffalo are more of a threat. Where's the thread for him?;)

Some of you guys are giving these dirt bags way too much credit.

He'd be an improvement over Geno, but it hardly makes the Jets an offensive threat. We'll see how Decker looks without Manning, and they still have a head coach who couldn't care less what the offense is doing.

Hardly. We lost to injuries and a referee.

Some of you guys are giving these dirt bags way too much credit.

You really don't like the Jets... My brother, who got me into NFL is a Jets fan although he rarely watches NFL anymore. Not that I can blame him watching Geno and the butt fumble the year prior. ;)

Hardly. We lost to injuries and a referee.

The biggest factor in that game was the pick-six Brady threw in the 3rd quarter that got the Jets back in the game. Did we lose to Brady too? LOL

You really don't like the Jets... My brother, who got me into NFL is a Jets fan although he rarely watches NFL anymore. Not that I can blame him watching Geno and the butt fumble the year prior. ;)

I despise everything about them. They're a second rate team with a ****ty fan base and losing tradition. Compared to the Yankees and Giants they aren't anything

Quite frankly they're the giants little brother and our little *****.

The biggest factor in that game was the pick-six Brady threw in the 3rd quarter that got the Jets back in the game. Did we lose to Brady too? LOL
And the guy you say we lost to, Gee-No!, also threw a pick-six in the same game. "LOL." Bigger factors were an interior defensive line of Vellano and Jones (minus Vince/Kelly), no Mayo for the first time that season (injured), no Talib (injured) and Arrington starting at safety for an injured Gregory. That's FIVE starters on defense out for that game. And of course, you've got the phantom "pushing" call on Chris Jones giving New Jersey a second chance to kick the winning field goal. Don't try to tell me we "lost to Geno" who still only went a pedestrian 17-for-33 passing against an undermanned defensive backfield. If anything, Ivory's 34 carries for 104 yards against a similarly undermanned front seven was a difference maker.

Methinks thou dost protest too much. :) Brady was 22 of 46 for 230-ish, no TDs and a pick. Why can't you say he was partly to blame for the loss? And Geno threw and ran for TDs IIRC. Lighten up Francis.

Methinks thou dost protest too much. :) Brady was 22 of 46 for 230-ish, no TDs and a pick. Why can't you say he was partly to blame for the loss? And Geno threw and ran for TDs IIRC. Lighten up Francis.
You tell me to "lighten up," then further the argument? :rolleyes: Thanks for bringing up Brady's stats, because I forgot to mention that Amendola was out with injury as well.

I look at the two pick-sixes as anomalies that cancel each other out. And no, I don't give Gee-No! much credit for having a very pedestrian game against a severely undermanned defense with five starters out.

So Geno gets no credit for scoring twice, and Brady gets no blame for not scoring... or a pick six that took the Pats from driving while up 21-10, to 21-17? Plus, wouldnt we expect a pick six from a rook a lot more than from the GOAT?

Okay, fine. Whatever. Bartender, I'll have what he's having. :)

So Geno gets no credit for scoring twice, and Brady gets no blame for not scoring... or a pick six that took the Pats from driving while up 21-10, to 21-17? Plus, wouldnt we expect a pick six from a rook a lot more than from the GOAT?

Okay, fine. Whatever. Bartender, I'll have what he's having. :)
There are individual plays, and there are overriding factors. Missing half your starters on defense is an overriding factor. Now, I'll have my bartender serve you a shot of reality. ;)

Tunescribe said:
Now, I'll have my bartender serve you a shot of my reality. ;)

Fixed it for ya. :D (j/k) And I do take your point about the injuries.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back