PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Vick involved in shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
too late.........
gun_dog.jpg

Wow, the dogs have gone militant on Vick's ass. I guess they got fed up.

Talk about hate-filled bigots. :eek:

There's no bigotry here. Everything I said is true.

Tony Dungy was a keynote speaker for several anti-gay organizations fund raisers.

His son was gay. His son killed himself, and blamed his father.

There's no bigotry here. Everything I said is true.

Tony Dungy was a keynote speaker for several anti-gay organizations fund raisers.

His son was gay. His son killed himself, and blamed his father.

Not that I want to defend Dungy, but I think that last paragraph is conjecture.

Report: Vick in confrontation before shooting - Football Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Something smelled rotten before about his involvement and the timeline and now it's smelling worse- turns out he was in an argument just before his hasty retreat that he was found to have lied about to cops...and then shortly after the argument his former associate and star witness against ends up shot.

No surprise, witnesses and the victim won't cooperate with police or prosecutors...and Vick is showing more and more to have been lying the whole time about what went on.

If he plays this year Goodell loses any credibility he had left. He was given his chance and he blows it with his actions and his choice of friends. He isn't some innocent victim being used as an example anymore, this is entirely his doing.

Last edited:
man, that's one kid i had high hopes for when he was coming out of vt. i thought he was going to set the league on fire. disappointing !!

Report: Vick in confrontation before shooting - Football Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Something smelled rotten before about his involvement and the timeline and now it's smelling worse- turns out he was in an argument just before his hasty retreat that he was found to have lied about to cops...and then shortly after the argument his former associate and star witness against ends up shot.

No surprise, witnesses and the victim won't cooperate with police or prosecutors...and Vick is showing more and more to have been lying the whole time about what went on.

If he plays this year Goodell loses any credibility he had left. He was given his chance and he blows it with his actions and his choice of friends. He isn't some innocent victim being used as an example anymore, this is entirely his doing.

If those really are the facts, then I retract post #25 where I accepted his story as exculpatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes