PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Jordan's Celebrity Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewwho

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Did anyone catch this on ESPN? Brady was his teammate...looked like they were having fun,but you can see how both are super competitive!

Jordan has had this event for 7 years and this is the first year he won it! He said he was not stupid and decided to go with Brady because the 'KID' is all magic! He said he will have to change the date of the event next year since he expects Brady to be in the SB and he has to have him as his partner again.

Amazing the type of athletes and stars they get for this event. Looked like fun had by all!

I stumbled on that and enjoyed the last 45 mins or so, Rollie Fingers and a former coach of Mike's kept the pressure on. Yup a lot of folks there and noticed that Nomar was cheerleading for Mia. At the end (after Brady hit his tee shot on 18 into the water) they were talking and I remember Brady joking about not wanting to be there next year because of the SB conflict - when was that event held?

bosfan said:
I stumbled on that and enjoyed the last 45 mins or so, Rollie Fingers and a former coach of Mike's kept the pressure on. Yup a lot of folks there and noticed that Nomar was cheerleading for Mia. At the end (after Brady hit his tee shot on 18 into the water) they were talking and I remember Brady joking about not wanting to be there next year because of the SB conflict - when was that event held?

The week before the SB, I believe.

Drewwho said:
but you can see how both are super competitive!
They probably had $5K a hole on it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back