PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Irvin pays Bill Belichick the ultimate compliment

Status
Not open for further replies.
football-closeup-of-san-diego-chargers-ladainian-tomlinson-on-bench-picture-id81360043

"Who you lookin' at?"
I didn't know Andrew Luck wore #21.

MF= Michael Felger???:)
Marshall Faulk. He and Warner have never gotten over that the Pats stopped their bid for a "Dynasty" in its tracks and then became what they wanted to be. The goddam Herald (never again a dime for the paper or a click on their site!!!), Matt Walsh and Tomass (may they burn in hell) gave them cover and they've been hiding behind it ever since.

never count the pats out, I know alot of people who are looking at tomorrow night as a loss. But, I think with a gameplan put together around brisett we could win. and although we already know it. but the pats and BB going 3-0 with 2nd string and then 3rd string QB would only add to his legacy of greatness

love the playmaker!!! deion as well

they always defend the pats on nfl network while marshall and kurt warner **** on us.

Deon was a great CB. Hated contact, but still right up there with the all time best.

love the playmaker!!! deion as well

they always defend the pats on nfl network while marshall and kurt warner **** on us.

Deion and Irvin are winners. That's why. And they recognize other winners.

I don't want to get into the weeds, but **** it. We've been busy cultivating a culture of losing in this country. Everyone wants to be the victim. Everyone gets a trophy. Everyone wants the pity. Everyone feels helpless in their own lives and see a bleak future for themselves; a future of losing. And so, when people grow up like this and they see that Pats, just doing what they do, they can't wrap their heads around it. They've been conditioned to the idea that everyone loses all the time. They need an explanation.

But for people like Deion and Irvin, they don't need an explanation. They can look over, nod their head, wink, and smile...because they get it.

MF= Michael Felger???:)
Mike should move to Denver. Nothing personal, I think he'd fit right in there. Likes Elway. Manufactures negative issues for Boston sports teams, etc.

Faulk, et al. should simply wear:
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back