PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Felger: Time to run Moss out of town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it sound serious to you?
Hang around this board long enough and you'll lose some ability to recognize the effective use of satire, sarcasm and exaggeration for emphasis.

Hang around this board long enough and you'll lose some ability to recognize the effective use of satire, sarcasm and exaggeration for emphasis.

ahh...wish the board is that amazing... :D

Just because you couldn't recognize Tatupu77's - granted, probably an anti-Moss troll - tongue-in-cheek post of Felger and BB hanging out together, that doesn't mean that the board is capable of diminishing every poster's comprehension abilities. ;)

Last edited:
ahh...wish the board is that amazing... :D

Just because you couldn't recognize Tatupu77's - granted, probably an anti-Moss troll - tongue-in-cheek post of Felger and BB hanging out together, that doesn't mean that the board is capable of diminishing every poster's comprehension abilities. ;)
Ya got me! I was just kidding. I actually enjoy the perspectives of others, even when those perspectives don't mirror mine...most of the time!

I am surprised Felger and other mediots aren't holding torches and surrounding Randy's home. This whole thing is blown way out of proportion. No wonder Randy hates the media. Heck, I hate the media.

Just look at Felger.

He probably pulls a groin muscle reaching for his hairspray while he's putting his makeup on.

Felger and Borges would replace Brady with Daunte Culpepper if Brady has another bad game.

Ya got me! I was just kidding. I actually enjoy the perspectives of others, even when those perspectives don't mirror mine...most of the time!

Check out the thread on Brady defending Moss where Kontra and another guy are duking it out. Splendid. (I am not being sarcastic.)

Very impressed by both their abilities to pin point every line and arguing against it. Though each set of subsequent responses are get more rough, the blows are not lowly and still civil. :)

Felger and Borges would replace Brady with Daunte Culpepper if Brady has another bad game.

Felger is a putz...Bogus Borges is worse.

Felger is from Wisconsin ...

Moss mooned Packer fans ...

Which was well deserved ...

Just saying ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Felger ought to be given a new suit of tar and feathers, and ridden out of town.

The man was spawned in the shallow end of the gene pool, and his life to date shows no hint of promise and/or competence.

Felger will do and say ANYTHING to stir up controversy and get ratings, some of the things I hear him say are just stupid, and clearly antagonistic.

Felgers a ******* anyway. Can't stand that guy. When he is on WEEI i turn it off no matter what they have set up for the day. He is the biggest anti New Englander i have ever heard.:mad:

I am glad Felger is not on the Patriots staff! He's just a talking head

Last edited:
Can we run Felger out of town? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back