PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiZ

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
the Raiders are willing to trade Bush, loool what are the chances Davis trades him to us? Probably zero, but hes a big bruising back he'd look nice in a Pats uni.

Oct 13 The Contra Costa Times reports the Oakland Raiders would be willing to trade RB Michael Bush, according to Charley Casserly, of CBS Sports.

the Raiders are willing to trade Bush, loool what are the chances Davis trades him to us? Probably zero, but hes a big bruising back he'd look nice in a Pats uni.

Oct 13 The Contra Costa Times reports the Oakland Raiders would be willing to trade RB Michael Bush, according to Charley Casserly, of CBS Sports.

I think he's decent but frankly the problem is the OL not our RB's. I personally like the RB's we have they just need holes and not get hit 2 yards in the back field.

Another RB is the least of our worries. Besides what good is a big back if we don't have the line to open up the holes. `

I'm sure ol Al would offer up another quality player to the pats.

The big, bruising back would get bruised and beaten (and would probably be placed on IR two weeks after his arrival here) behind that strainer of an offensive line.

Well, the backfield is already crowded. And the O line sucks. Otherwise, I'm in favor of it. But right now it's not the best use of resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots