PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Bush (Injury Status)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebman2112

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I was just reading Reiss' blog and it seems I remembered things correctly, in that his second surgery was another corrective surgery. Bush had a second rod inserted into his leg.

According to reiss, Todd France (Bush's agent) has sent out a DVD to all 32 NFL teams. This video features new footage of Michael Bush running 100 yards, box jumping, jumping rope, and squating 225lbs.

So, maybe he doesn't slide that far?

Many may not agree. I would take him with the 28th pick.

Before the second surgery, I said that could be an option. Some were advocating selecting Brian Leonard at 28th overall, and I said if they went RB at 28 I'd take Bush over Leonard. After the second surgery I decided against taking him that high. I still wouldn't take Leonard that high.

Now that I hear about Bush's recent workouts I think it would be worth taking him in the second round, if they traded down. I probably wouldn't take him at 28, though. I don't like the idea of spending a first rounder on someone with two rods in their leg.

I had that plugged into my mock initially before he got the second surgery. If he is indeed as healthy as the tapes would suggest, I would have no problem putting him right back in there

curious to see how the meeting went. I would do anything to be a fly on the wall.

Jackie battle is kind of like an uninjured Bush...he should be available in the 4th or so.

Bush should go mid 3rd to late 4th, would be my guess.

28th?

I kind of compare the situation to the McGahee one back a couple of years ago. Bush is every bit as talented as McGahee, granted they are different runners, and Bush's injury appears to not nearly as serious as McGahee's. I would have no problem taking Bush at 24 or 28 if he is as healthy as he appears to be

I was just reading Reiss' blog and it seems I remembered things correctly, in that his second surgery was another corrective surgery. Bush had a second rod inserted into his leg.

According to reiss, Todd France (Bush's agent) has sent out a DVD to all 32 NFL teams. This video features new footage of Michael Bush running 100 yards, box jumping, jumping rope, and squating 225lbs.

So, maybe he doesn't slide that far?
Did the DVD show him taking a hit on the bum leg? Until that happens he's a Day Two test case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes