PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami Players Slam Ginn Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thats terrible for those guys to do that to the kid. They dont even know him yet.

Agreed. Poor guy's been taking heat ever since they announced his name that fateful day in NYC.

Agreed. Poor guy's been taking heat ever since they announced his name that fateful day in NYC.

If he doesnt do much in his rookie season, which is almost certain for most WR's their rookie year. Then those fans are going to hate that team.

If he doesnt do much in his rookie season, which is almost certain for most WR's their rookie year. Then those fans are going to hate that team.{/QUOTE]

I think that is already happening. Ever since the draft.

If he doesnt do much in his rookie season, which is almost certain for most WR's their rookie year. Then those fans are going to hate that team.

Nasty situation for him,and all he did was get drafted.

Wowza...I love it when players speak their minds.

I disagree with them going public with this. It should've have been available for Ginn to hear it. I don't know, maybe they're trying to light a fire under his ass a little. As for the pic, yes, it was surprising, but it's not like the Dolphins got a scrub. We still got our QB of the future and got a player who will immediately become one of the most electric players in football.

My screen name is Aqua4Ever04, it's completely unfunny when you change it for personal pleasure. If I had a really borderline name then sure, it's a field day, but doing that is completely elementary. Should I call you DaLikesItInDaButt?

Listen, WELCHER, you've earned everything that you get so I couldn't give a care what you like and what you don't. You should have deleted your account and left so we wouldn't have to hear you BS. If you don't like getting ridiculed, live up to your bet and leave.

Wow thats terrible for those guys to do that to the kid. They dont even know him yet.

Those comments are out of control! What a messed up franchise. Sad, sad, sad...

SeanBru, I feel that same way. How do you feel if you're Ginn? :eek:

I think it is kind of unfair to slam Ginn like this. Especially JT & Holliday. I thought they were supposed to be veteran leaders. Really pathetic to slam the kid for something that he didnt ask for.

Yoa have made my friday.:singing:

Talking about this now on WEEI's Dale n Holley

Just to echo what everyone else is saying, althought the Patriots have made very questionable moves before (drafting Seymour, Mankins, etc.), you have never seen a Pats player call out a rookie like that. Thank God we have a coach like BB who KNOWS how to run a tight ship.

Secondly, JT and Holliday are idiots. They are complaining about losing fan support over the Ginn pick, don't they realize that doing this will only LOSE MORE FAN SUPPORT. I mean if our best player (Brady) came out and said "Player A was a horrid choice, we could've gotten Player B," wouldn't you start questioning Pioli's/ BB's decision-making. All these comments did is piss of Dolphins fans ever more. Now if JT and Holliday had come out and said, Ginn has world-class speed, he'll do great, yadda yadda yadda, they would've calmed fans down, and gained support.

i love the whole, making a big deal out of nothing. Um Holiday, they didnt misquote you, you are the fool who said those things. No one held a gun to you. Unless Ginn turns into Dante Hall (when he was good), people are gonna just keep slamming him.

Wow. I'm surprised. I've don't think I can recall veteran players ever saying something so unprofessional about a draft pick before.

Absolutely incredible, especially from a guy like Taylor who you think of as a model of veteran professionalism. How is Ginn supposed to succeed in this situation???

Re: Miami Players Slam Ginn Picks

OOO Patchick! I have my own bone to pick with you! Remember Chris Houston? There's talk coming out of ATL that he should be the LCB not DeAngelo Hall....that's how impressive he's been!! Apparently he picks up schemes extremely quickly, and is equally impressive in man and zone....I was pimping him for a reason!

p.s. sorry about straying off topic guys

Re: Miami Players Slam Ginn Picks

OOO Patchick! I have my own bone to pick with you! Remember Chris Houston? There's talk coming out of ATL that he should be the LCB not DeAngelo Hall....that's how impressive he's been!! Apparently he picks up schemes extremely quickly, and is equally impressive in man and zone....I was pimping him for a reason!

Woo-hoo! Come on now, mav...I never said he was a bum! I said (loudly, I admit) that he was a lousy fit for the Patriots' DB draft profile so I didn't think they'd be interested. Hey, was that the Pats I saw trading away #28 with Chris Houston still on the board? ;)

(Now if you wanted to take me to task for doubting that Meriweather had good enough measurables for the Pats to bite at #24, you might be on to something...)

I disagree with them going public with this. It should've have been available for Ginn to hear it. I don't know, maybe they're trying to light a fire under his ass a little. As for the pic, yes, it was surprising, but it's not like the Dolphins got a scrub. We still got our QB of the future and got a player who will immediately become one of the most electric players in football.

My screen name is Aqua4Ever04, it's completely unfunny when you change it for personal pleasure. If I had a really borderline name then sure, it's a field day, but doing that is completely elementary. Should I call you DaLikesItInDaButt?

It is amazing how you just don't get it.

You are a college mooch, living off of mommy, eating pizza in front of your computer, thinking that us adults give a crap about your opinion here at a Pats website.

You don't have the basic human decency to pay up on a bet that goes to the chosen charity of this website, and yet you have the gall to complain about whether we give a crap about your penname.

Sorry, dude, aguay, aquamooch, whatever we feel like calling you, you are still a little punk who stiffs charities because you'd rather spend mommies money on pizza.

Who gives a f#ck whether it bothers you or not? You think the Bread for Life charity is happy you stiffed them?

Haha, come on now! Even Pioli and BB make mistakes!! As for Meriweather, it's ok, I didn't see him coming either! I thought we were going to end up with Staley at 24 to be honest.

(If the SF pick ends up being top ten I take all this back! Haha)

The veterans comments says a lot about their thoughts on the Cameron regime in Miami. And none of it is good.

Definitely a bad moment for the franchise.

On the other hand -- the Pats have looked very dysfunctional in an occasional article or TV claim too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes