PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami Playcalling Solved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
How did Miami know our plays? The other night I had tacos and accidently passed gas. That cloud then called me on the phone from Foxboro and said that it was Doug Gabriel who had taped all of Brady's calls at the line and then sent them to Miami!!!. That is why Gabriel got cut.

Now I cannot say for sure that this is true or not, but I figured that it is just as valid as what others theories state, and hey my fried did receive the phone call.

Easy now bubba, exposure to the Cardinals' #1 fan is warping your reality again - everyone knows your gaseous emissions are collected by phone lines and diverted to the Vine's favorite gasbag. It's all part of the latest global warming defense initiative, gosh but I miss the ice age.

I continue to be amazed that "it" is allowed to launch it's constant attacks against the Patriots and their fans.

I got a call the other night from a guy in Foxborough, and he said that it was Gabriel, then I realized that I was not wearing my tin foil hat! Once properly hatted, the voice on the phone changed, and it was no longer telling me it was Gabriel, it actually George W. Bush instructing me to use the new Haliburton "Stroke Inducing Gun" on a certain Senator from South Dakota.

I got a call the other night from a guy in Foxborough, and he said that it was Gabriel, then I realized that I was not wearing my tin foil hat! Once properly hatted, the voice on the phone changed, and it was no longer telling me it was Gabriel, it actually George W. Bush instructing me to use the new Haliburton "Stroke Inducing Gun" on a certain Senator from South Dakota.
The Horror! Some people will do anything to get an edge in golf! :eek:

I seriously doubt Brady would've called him "a great person" if that were the case.

The Horror! Some people will do anything to get an edge in golf! :eek:

Box what are you talking about in your sig? I know who, I am curious in the "what".

Wow, its getting really hot in here! Man, and I haven't seen flames this big since Yellowstone was torched to the ground.:scared: :help:

How did Miami know our plays? The other night I had tacos and accidently passed gas. That cloud then called me on the phone from Foxboro and said that it was Doug Gabriel who had taped all of Brady's calls at the line and then sent them to Miami!!!. That is why Gabriel got cut.

Now I cannot say for sure that this is true or not, but I figured that it is just as valid as what others theories state, and hey my fried did receive the phone call.

all you do is make rude comments about other people in their threads.

then you make this one?

Ohhh it's ok because you came up with it, right?

Jerkoff

all you do is make rude comments about other people in their threads.

then you make this one?

Ohhh it's ok because you came up with it, right?

Jerkoff

I take no credit for this thread. I totally stole the idea. I admit it. This is just as reasonable as other threads kicking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down