PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami Dec 6th

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Guys/Gals:

I am heading down to Miami for the Dec 6th game.

I need some advice, esp around hotels. Where is a good place to stay. I was kinda interested in staying in south beach but it seems expensive.

What about tailgating? Any Pats fans gonna be around. Send along any and all advice.

Cheers...

-HPF

My wife and I will be down there. Got our tickets and hotel reservation. Looking forward to tailgate with other Pats fans. Will set a meet up area when the date gets closer.
Tim

If you find a hotel in the downtown or brickell area, that's not too far from south beach. Miami beach or north beach should be cheaper than south and again, is not very far away. Coconut grove is a pretty laid plan neighborhood with great restaurants, bars, and some nightlife, just not as loud and crowded as South Beach. Whatever you do, just make sure you do your research, there are plenty of ghetto places down here lol If you find a good deal and have any questions, you can PM me and I'll be happy to check out the hotel for you.

I'll be there with a couple of my loudest friends, so I'm sure we'll meet up for the tailgate!

prob cheaper to stay in fort lauderdale if you are just going for the game

If you are still looking for hotel space I have 7 rooms left on Ft. Lauderdale beach at MARRIOT ourt yard for $170 (including tax) per night Ocean Veiw,
Saturday and Sunday night.

Rooms going for over $200 on line. (oceanview)

We are doing tailgate with 50-60 pats fans.

Had last group cancel

do you need tickets? tansportation? Tailgate Party?

let me know?

I just found out this morning that I’m going to have to sell my tickets to this game as I had everyone back out on me. If anyone’s interested, pm me or let me know here.

4 tickets in section 416, Row 10, first 4 seats of the row. Will try to get face or below.

Hey,

My buddy and I are going to the game too. Haven't booked a hotel yet, but are in the process of looking. Airfare is done though. Can't wait...we are pumped. I have seen a game already in Miami, so have somewhat of an idea of where to go. We are from Halifax...whoop whoop. I want to hook up with some pats fans tailgaters...

chris

Four other Pats fans and I are heading down for the game as well. We'll be staying at the Marriott Beach Place Towers in Ft. Lauderdale. This resort is next door to the Courtyard Ft. Lauderdale Beach. If any fans are staying at either hotel, we can meet to watch the early game (there is a Hooters and Blondies on the corner). In addition, there are some great bars/etc. down Las Olas Blvd. There is a trolley that will take you to and from the hotels for free. I think it runs until 2:00 a.m. on the weekends. It saves you from finding parking and DWI's.

GO PATS!

Last edited:
we are staying at the Don Shula's Hotel...is that close by? We gotta rock this baby. GO PATS GO

Shula's is in Miami. You're 20 miles south of Ft. Lauderdale. Looks like a nice place!

Kevin

We'll be there, and we're looking for 2 tix! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

When next week roles around we have to figure out where the hell to tailgate, there's got to be a Patriots Fan Club around there somewhere!?

More info: Staying in Ft Lauderdale on the cheap, I know I'll be diving each day I'm there (Thursday -> Sunday), and I'm not sure about my buddy, so if anyone wants to hook up for that, get in touch, I may need a dive buddy for a day or two!

Keep us posted on the tailgating ideas!

Game has been moved to 1pm. MIN-ARI flexed to sunday night.

6 PATS fans heading to Miami for the game also. Have hotel, tickets and airfare set. Looking for tailgates or evening gatherings of other PATS fans. We're in section 416 row 13.

Any local PATS Fan group have anything panned.

GO PATS

Last edited:
Hey me and my buddy are gonna be there...coming down from Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada. Would love to hook up with some Pats fans to tailgate and maybe watch the night game at a bar somewhere?

Hello everyone. If anyone still has 2 extra tickets let me know. Going to be in ft lauderdale on Friday. Thanks jon.

P.S. F the wildcat!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back