PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

miami cant beat 2nd string QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Ive seen so much about miami being contenders this year, and you know what nothing to me is funnier. I knew thay weren't that good from the start and was always wondering how people even thought Miami was good. I was saying to myself, they have no running game, they got chris chambers who cant catch a football, who only makes a big play every once in a while, and they got culpepper who isnt that good. Did people forget how bad culpepper was before he got hurt last year. Miami is nuthing, and willl be lucky to finish 9-6 this season. I originally had pittsburg as my pick tonight, and when big ben wasn't starting i changed my pick. I thought Miami was at least good enough to beat a 2nd string QB, and there not good enough to do that. Culpepper finishes the game like he did before he got hurt last year. Mr. interception

Rolled for 3 TD passes by Charlie Batch. Yeah, stopping Brady should be no problem for the hapless Fins...

Keep things in perspective. Brown is a good RB, but that Pitt def is good as well. Yes the phins stink, but that Pitt team is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back