Welcome to PatsFans.com

miami cant beat 2nd string QB

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by frankiesfly, Sep 7, 2006.

1. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ive seen so much about miami being contenders this year, and you know what nothing to me is funnier. I knew thay weren't that good from the start and was always wondering how people even thought Miami was good. I was saying to myself, they have no running game, they got chris chambers who cant catch a football, who only makes a big play every once in a while, and they got culpepper who isnt that good. Did people forget how bad culpepper was before he got hurt last year. Miami is nuthing, and willl be lucky to finish 9-6 this season. I originally had pittsburg as my pick tonight, and when big ben wasn't starting i changed my pick. I thought Miami was at least good enough to beat a 2nd string QB, and there not good enough to do that. Culpepper finishes the game like he did before he got hurt last year. Mr. interception

2. 1976pats

1976pats Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Rolled for 3 TD passes by Charlie Batch. Yeah, stopping Brady should be no problem for the hapless Fins...

3. Digger44

Digger44 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Keep things in perspective. Brown is a good RB, but that Pitt def is good as well. Yes the phins stink, but that Pitt team is very good.