PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami Adam????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I see another potential site for Adam, apparantly Miami may release Mare according to KFFL... If Adam is going, and I dont want to see that ,I could handle Green Bay, and I can handle New England south in Dallas, but no no not Miami...

Maybe maybe not..Brees wants big bucks guaranteed..and Culpepper?? Maybe..but why would they dump Mare?? Just complicates the whole picture...I agree that would NOT be cool..Indy as well would not..

Miami had Vanderjerk in for a visit

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/14092955.htm

That would create an interesting scenario in which they release Mare - who could be a relatively cheap short term solution for the Patriots or the other teams in search of a kicker.

I think its still a sellers market for the kickers but having an affordable option like Mare might counter the inflation Adam V. is counting on.

Could be interesting..mare will be cut..and now an option and where does that leave AV?? Are the Patriots hoping he'll see the market falling and wish to sign here?? OR is he wishing to get a GB offer or?? Would the Pats sign Mare on the cheap before AV is signed?? Could be very interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes