Welcome to PatsFans.com

Miami Adam????

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I see another potential site for Adam, apparantly Miami may release Mare according to KFFL... If Adam is going, and I dont want to see that ,I could handle Green Bay, and I can handle New England south in Dallas, but no no not Miami...
  2. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Maybe maybe not..Brees wants big bucks guaranteed..and Culpepper?? Maybe..but why would they dump Mare?? Just complicates the whole picture...I agree that would NOT be cool..Indy as well would not..
  3. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +84 / 2 / -2

Miami had Vanderjerk in for a visit

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/14092955.htm

That would create an interesting scenario in which they release Mare - who could be a relatively cheap short term solution for the Patriots or the other teams in search of a kicker.

I think its still a sellers market for the kickers but having an affordable option like Mare might counter the inflation Adam V. is counting on.
  4. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Could be interesting..mare will be cut..and now an option and where does that leave AV?? Are the Patriots hoping he'll see the market falling and wish to sign here?? OR is he wishing to get a GB offer or?? Would the Pats sign Mare on the cheap before AV is signed?? Could be very interesting..
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,026 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey