PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami 0-9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfrom1960

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Congratulations Don Shula, Bob Griese, et al., on the worst start in franchise history. I remember you running up the score, as in 52 - 0 in 1972 on the Pats. Now you can all go to hell.

Re: Miami 0 - 9

Congratulations Don Shula, Bob Griese, et al., on the worst start in franchise history. I remember you running up the score, as in 52 - 0 in 1972 on the Pats. Now you can all go to hell.

No.
The dolphins ARE in Hell.
Well deserved, too.

I say we put a 60 spot on them.

My god we host the Jets/Dolphins in back to back weeks, it's going to be great.

The perfect season!!! 0-16!!!

suck something Shula

Do you think they'll be drinking champagne in 40 years when the last remaining winless team puts one in the "W" column. :singing: ]

Enjoy it boys and girls, we're watching HISTORY, by two teams in the same season. We'll never see this again.

I rather have them go 3-13, thus giving us a higher draft pick and not have any of our 16-0 attention split with their 0-16 season. Though I could certainly enjoy them going 0-16 as well.

Plus we have a much better chance of going 16-0 than they do 0-16. They still play the Jets, Bengals, Eagles, Ravens and Bills again. All teams I feel could blow one against Miami.

Do you think they'll be drinking champagne in 40 years when the last remaining winless team puts one in the "W" column. :singing: ]

Enjoy it boys and girls, we're watching HISTORY, by two teams in the same season. We'll never see this again.
Champagne no, MD 20/20. Or Ripple.

Last edited:

LOL, well said

I rather have them go 3-13, thus giving us a higher draft pick and not have any of our 16-0 attention split with their 0-16 season. Though I could certainly enjoy them going 0-16 as well.

Actually, I'd rather have them saddled with the price tag of an overall #1 pick in a year when the top 5 or so picks look like pretty equal values.

Actually, I'd rather have them saddled with the price tag of an overall #1 pick in a year when the top 5 or so picks look like pretty equal values.

They'll still probably pick someone who they could get in the second round again

i dont care anymore about Dolphins losing. i hope they win every game besides when we wup em again

same with Jets..they cant make playoffs...can only give us better draft pick position and ahead of them :)

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. :D

TB thinks Miami should have an asterisk next to their record. Because they were forced to leave the country to play a game.

My only regret is that the Jets get to play them twice.

Plus we have a much better chance of going 16-0 than they do 0-16. They still play the Jets, Bengals, Eagles, Ravens and Bills again. All teams I feel could blow one against Miami.

I disagree.

I want them to lose EVERY game. Period.

Our draft pick will be highway robbery if it is in the top five, and I am not worried about it because we are going to trade down anyways.

They'll still probably pick someone who they could get in the second round again

You mean a marginal 2nd round pick like Ginn?

Love your signature picture, by the way.

I would love to watch Miami go 0-16, and then see them waste their #1 overall pick and pass on the franchise QB... AGAIN! That would just be so sweet.

yeah..then 20 years from now Cam Cameron and the Dolphin vets can get together and root against the Jets breaking their "record"

I would love to watch Miami go 0-16, and then see them waste their #1 overall pick and pass on the franchise QB... AGAIN! That would just be so sweet.

They could pick up the best special teams player in the draft. :eek:

I was thinking this idea if the Phins go 0-16, except that it would be Pats fans (Jets and Bills fans might want in on it too) could have a little toast when the last team without a win wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes