PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MIA @ KC Offical Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on chiefs. 3:52 to go. 1 down at a time

I hate the KC is gonna have such an impact on our season.......... twice.

ughhhhhhhh. 3rd and 10. well time 2 start getting ready 4 the jets game

oh **** 4th down and 1. here' our season.

Sadly. The big man upstairs has a sick, twisted sense of humor. Teased and teased and teased all season. I'm going to cry if this team gets into the playoffs. This is just....... ugh.

I think you guiys have bene quite spoiled lately, but if you do go 11-5 and not make the playoffs that would be bad.

4th and 1 and.......................................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ball game............. ****

He slipped lol, I love it, sorry guys

Herm, is the worst coach EVER.

Re: Miami just scored

Turnover on downs on the 20. Need seattle now KC always find a way to lose

No help from Kansas City

Down 38-31, with 3:28.....

KC down to one timeout.

This is really f'en pissing me off, not one of the f'en teams could win a f'en game for us. Between the Bills, 49'ers, Cowboys, Chiefs, ANYONE, win an f'en game. That Chiefs game was our last real chance.

its gonna be a repeat of last week. they'll go 4 a FG. miss. then KC will choke on the final drive.

He couldn't get it done at the Jets, but Herm has tried to **** the Pats another way. Stupid play calling in the last quarter, especially with the damage LJ was doing.

This is really f'en pissing me off, not one of the f'en teams could win a f'en game for us. Between the Bills, 49'ers, Cowboys, Chiefs, ANYONE, win an f'en game. That Chiefs game was our last real chance.

There were a couple games the Patriots should have won on there own this year. They have no one to blame but themselves.

That's just wrong....Chiefs winning anything is a long shot.

Re: No help from Kansas City

Lets go seahawks

There were a couple games the Patriots should have won on there own this year. They have no one to blame but themselves.

11-5 and may not make the playoffs? Potentially eliminated in Week 13? Do you not realize how absurd this season has been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes