Welcome to PatsFans.com

Mexicans Boo Miss USA, Chant "Mexico"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, May 29, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

That might be an interesting thread, however linking it to Alex Jones makes it become automatically suspect.. just as suggestion as because of its conspiracy attitude, the baby and the bath water might get thrown out. Not sure why they did that? If Miss Phillipines slipped would there be the same response? I dunno, if it tells us much except that Trump is a dirty old man who will do anything for recognition.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 3 / -10

The more we slobber over them the more they will sh!t on us.

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -3

Those losers boo'd the Star Spangled Banner in Mexico last year, and chanted "Osama, Osama" after the US scored a goal.

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Probably about as well as Mexico treats their own illegal immigrants. Of course they will have bankrupted our entire economy by then so I can't imagine it will matter much.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 3 / -10

F-ck them and their stinking country, it must be a terrible sh!t pit so many of them want to leave it they also know we treat Criminals in America like they were Royalty.

7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dirty little secret is that Mexicans hate us and many still believe the American southwest is rightfully theirs and they are interested in taking it back. They hate us, but they'll gladly take our free money and free health care though.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -3

You know, it's sad Harry. I've been to Mexico about 8 times. It's a beautiful country, with some real nice people. I can't fathom why people would want to come to a wintery place when they've lived there. The problem is that the Mexican government is about as capable as FEMA during a hurricane. They are inept, corrupt, and clueless. Mexico has tons of natural resources. They have an enviable geographic location that borders the most industrial nation in the world, and they don't take advantage.

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

I also have traveled extensively in the Yucatan peninsula ( about 15 weeks total), fly into Cancun only do not stay there nor do I stay in resorts, find the people warm and accepting of Americans.. Most of the cab drivers know who David Ortiz and Tom Brady are and love both of them. The people I have encountered are respectful, I have not traveled to the northern part of this country or Mexico City so my view is biased.

10. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Alex Jones... Fox... CNN... ESPN... different views, different slants... all good in their own way. All bad in their own way also.