Welcome to PatsFans.com

Messiah Jug Ears Flop

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,121 / 3 / -10

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,988 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,121 / 3 / -10

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him it is becoming clearer by the day that he has no idea of what the hell he is doing.

They say Palin wasn't ready for the VP job and they were right but look at what we elected to be President Of The USA, he is so "unready" that he is becoming dangerous for the country and we have three more years of him.

4. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

It's kind of funny. Those with the highest and most unrealistic expectations are his harshest critics. Funny how that works.

5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Another classic insight from the self-appointed board guru...:rolleyes:

6. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

Ah, our resident concern troll chiming in.

7. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

That be me! :trolls:

8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am actually starting to feel bad for him too as he stumbles and bumbles his way through just another epic fail for his administration. It's gone far past the point of embarassment to our country.

It just proves something I have been saying for the past 8 years on other forums just like this one: Most of the rest of the world hates America because we're the best country on the planet and a shining beacon of freedom. The left loves saying it was because of how arrogant George Bush was and that things would change the instant we put a meek, docile, powerless leader like Obama into office. But, obviously, things have only gotten worse.

9. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

So you ever going to answer the question? Here it is, again:

10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good Lord, it's official: I've got my own stalker, chasing me around like a lost puppy dog from thread to thread (hijacking those threads in the process) crying out for my attention. :rofl: :rofl:

If there isn't a forum rule against such behavior, there darn well should be.

11. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

Don't flatter yourself. I was merely curious if you had any integrity. Clearly, you do not, and now everyone knows it. You still can't answer the question. I suppose that's my fault for attempting to debate politics with a know nothing.

Let me suggest a new avatar for you: http://www.pspsps.tv/whiteflag.jpg

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just more ad hominem from my own little internet stalker because he's got nothing else to go with. :rofl: :rofl:

13. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I believe you were educated far beyond your level of intelligence...:p

14. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

Look, you can whine and play the victim all you want. Fact is, you cannot even answer a simple question, nor can you man up and admit you are wrong (as usual).

Typical. I can only hope for your sake that you are no older than 25 years of age. Visual representation: http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/n/U/moran.jpg

15. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

Your concern trolling is appreciated. Further, in the future, your "witticisms" would be a lot more biting if they actually, you know, made any sense.

16. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

That one make a lot of sense, which is why you believe it makes no sense.

One can get a doctorate on rocket science and yet not have a clue how to actually build one...

17. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think you have confused "whining" with "laughing" because I am just sitting here laughing at you as you follow me like a lost puppy dog from one thread to another, pleading for attention of any sort.

Now since you are so pathetic and desperate for the last word (you just can't help yourself), I shall let you have it. I refuse to continue participating in your blatent attempt to hijack Harry Boy's thread. I also recommend the moderators remove the posts in this thread that hijacked it (including my own, and I apologize to Harry Boy for my responses here that were off topic).

18. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

Yeah, but it doesn't make sense in this context, unless you want to put up my knowledge in my field of study up against yours? Really doesn't matter to me, though.

19. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +907 / 6 / -9

I picture it more as an insecure laughter attempting to mask your own self-conciousness and embarrassment at your inability to answer a simple question pertaining to a topic you profess to have some knowledge about.

I hope it's not in any way related to your field of study/employment, because man, that would be demeaning.

20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The world is laughing at Barack Obama. I am just thankful he did get down on his knees before Hugo Chavez, though I am sure that is coming sooner or later.

By the way, remember when Chavez said he smelled "sulfur" after following George Bush to the podium at the U.N. some time back? Well he is still smelling sulfur after following Obama.

And to think liberals were stupid enough to believe that these sorts of comments would disappear once we got that mean, mean George Bush out of office. I wonder if this will make the same headlines it did last time?

Venezuela's Chavez 'Still' Smells Sulfur After Obama Speech - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said he "still" smelled sulfur after President Obama made a keynote speech at the Copenhagen climate conference Friday, accusing the American president of carrying same satanic Chavez believes followed Obama's predecessor, George W. Bush.

Chavez, who was not included on the original list of speakers for the final day of the summit, ended the proceedings with bitter references to the Peace Prize-winning Obama as the "Nobel Prize of War."