Welcome to PatsFans.com

Messenger Of Christ (Little Tub Of Sh!t)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Teams of federal agents swooped down on up to 10 close associates of the Rev. Al Sharpton Wednesday, demanding the flamboyant clergyman's financial records since 2001.

Sharpton's former chief of staff said he was roused at his Harlem home about 6:30 a.m. by two FBI agents who handed him a subpoena to bring the records to a federal grand jury the day after Christmas.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/12/13/2007-12-13_subpoenas_for_al_sharptons_aides.html
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +87 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

It's about time........

This guy still owes slander money to the guys in Westchester, he claims that even his socks are "rented". They should take everything and throw him in jail.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Praise God brother Williams, Praise God Almighty.

:bricks:
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

HAHAHAHAH What joyus news thou has brought. Like FTW said its about time.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I gather the righties have convicted him already. Is it because he's black? liberal? or both?
  6. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

No,none of you're reasons are why I said its about time. I've followed Sharptons career from the time of Tywana Brawly in up-state NY. I wouldn't have posted such a thing a few years ago, but it has become apparent to me that he(Sharpton) is just another opportunistic media whore looking for the next photo opp.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

He's been an opportunist, ambulance-chasing, race-baiting, "cracker-behind-every-door" kind of guy throughout his career. The Tawana Brawley scam didn't even slow him down. He's been just keepin' on keepin' on since. Maybe the Grand Jury will find something to bring him down to earth.

//
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

I'm not convicting him but if they have any evidence that he is guilty then I say
    "get him and get him good" give him some of his own medicne, if he is innocent drop the charges.
    Treat him just as though he were Scooter Libby, if he is guilty send his little fat racist a$s straight to prison.

How many more hours will it be before the Lefty Racists are screaming and whailing "RACISM".

In America you are innocent until proven guilty (not Bush or Scooter though) if he is innocent and he proves it, it will be the best thing that has ever happened to him, he will have a statue erected in every HOOD in the country, why my God he could run for President again.

:bricks:
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Turn the other cheek went out years ago. Where you been???!! :D ... (Oh, I see now: you latest post on GB; OK, so you know what I'm talking about.)

Nah, I'm calling for the GD to do its job, and I'm sure they will (as long as Johnny Cocharan doesn't get to select the jury).

I'm a man of faith who believes in a nation of law.

//
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

I gather the lefties have already aquited him. Is that because he's black, liberal, or both?

People of one signed allegiance will hope he goes to jail regardless, and people of the other will defend him no matter what. All people should want is what's right. If he broke the law, cya later, if he didn't, then get off his case.
  11. Real World

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

flex, he does seem less than genuine. He's not concerned with principle, justice, or accountability. He's only concerned with appologism, exploitation, and his wallet. Of course, that's just racist me talking here. :D
  12. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

You always were a mothrer f&*king ***hole of a WHITE Cracker racist,like myself. I guess Al, and Jessey bring out the best in us. I'm waiting for the 12 year old to drop out of the sky like this snow and condem us like the scum we are. :eek: :D :D
  13. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Do you think Jessie Jackoff will come to his aid?!
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

He should be in here soon to call the IRS, FBI, etc. all racists. He might be innocent mind you, and I'm not saying he's guilty, but would you be surprised if he had some funky math in those books of his? I wouldn't be.