Welcome to PatsFans.com

Messageboards across the country...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by phimseto, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phimseto

phimseto Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

...just exploded. When I think about the millions of haterade drinkers out there and their misery now that Indy is out and San Diego is playing out, my joy knows no bounds.

Right now = Eric Cartman licking the tears off of Scott Tenerman's face times one-thousand.
  2. SoCalPatsfan90

SoCalPatsfan90 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, the Chargers bandwagon just exploded. There is no room, but everyone outside San Diego that dislikes NE just jumped on anyways... lol

It's gonna be such a long week living in San Diego being a Patriots fan... My flag was already stolen @ work last week leading up to the Jags game. I'm sure I'll have a Chargers flag when I come in to work on Friday. As long as they don't ruin it though, it'll be good.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2008
  3. phimseto

phimseto Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There's plenty of stuff you can buy/print off the internet and display prominently. I'm sure, as in every city, there's a "Boston bar" that you can hit and watch the games with fellow Pats fans. Just for the record, do you know what bar that is in San Diego?
  4. bpeter17

bpeter17 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

a quick look at message boards across the country shows most of the teams discussing their needs for next season or why the lost won / or their upcoming game next week. 50% of the posts on here right now are talking about why another team sucks.
  5. ATippett56

ATippett56 Rookie

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

I fully expect mass suicide by the ESPN "football pundits" tonight!
  6. angelaf

angelaf Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was reading the Chargers forum this afternoon during the game and it was like watching someone with multiple personality disorder - "They effing suck!" then "There's no stopping us" and back and forth. I've never seen a sway like that before.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.