PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Messageboards across the country...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phimseto

On the Roster
Reaction score
...just exploded. When I think about the millions of haterade drinkers out there and their misery now that Indy is out and San Diego is playing out, my joy knows no bounds.

Right now = Eric Cartman licking the tears off of Scott Tenerman's face times one-thousand.

Well, the Chargers bandwagon just exploded. There is no room, but everyone outside San Diego that dislikes NE just jumped on anyways... lol

It's gonna be such a long week living in San Diego being a Patriots fan... My flag was already stolen @ work last week leading up to the Jags game. I'm sure I'll have a Chargers flag when I come in to work on Friday. As long as they don't ruin it though, it'll be good.

Last edited:
There's plenty of stuff you can buy/print off the internet and display prominently. I'm sure, as in every city, there's a "Boston bar" that you can hit and watch the games with fellow Pats fans. Just for the record, do you know what bar that is in San Diego?

a quick look at message boards across the country shows most of the teams discussing their needs for next season or why the lost won / or their upcoming game next week. 50% of the posts on here right now are talking about why another team sucks.

I fully expect mass suicide by the ESPN "football pundits" tonight!

I was reading the Chargers forum this afternoon during the game and it was like watching someone with multiple personality disorder - "They effing suck!" then "There's no stopping us" and back and forth. I've never seen a sway like that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back