Welcome to PatsFans.com

Message to the Neocons.....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

The people have spoken. America is not a dictatorship. Your time is coming very soon.

PS
    Don't drop the soap.
  2. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is this our country's first election since the dictatorship?

I'm confused, I've been voting every 2 years since I was 18. Where was the dictator?
  3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -3

#24 Jersey

LMAO, he was re-elected 2 years ago. Ha ha ha.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

I congratulate them and I will live with it, but I still consider the "FAR LEFT ONES" lousy cowardly nasty f-cking Anti American bastards (Pelosi is this groups leader)

TIME WILL TELL, a lot of "Moderate" democrats were elected and you better pray that they will keep Pelosi/Kennedy in line.

The People Have Spoken now they will have to live with it, THE SYSTEM WORKS.

The democrats aren't demanding a recount or whailing about machines and stealing today are they lol :D
  5. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I am ecstatic about the win and that America has finally spoken about this administration's deeds, but if, as a Dem voter, you are expecting a wide series of investigations, accusations and maybe impeachment; well, you will have a long wait, I am afraid.

This is a historic opportunity for the Dems to prove that THEY are the uniters, unlike the Repubs who claimed the same and proved otherwise, and that they are here to mend fences, fix what's broken without finger pointing, and simply get the job done in re-uniting Americans. Making that priority number one is what will bring the presidency on a silver platter in 2 years, as well as a few more elections in the future.

Making, going after corrupt Repubs, massive investigations that cost time and money, and impeachment, priority number one will succeed in one thing only and that is leaving a bad taste in the mouths of all the independents and free thinking conservatives that voted for them, eventually or maybe even sooner (in 2 years) putting them back where they have been for a long time; in the back seat, again.

It will be an interesting ride, and a joyous one for all Americans, I hope.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I agreee with the spirit of that, Turk. But the job of the congress is also to provide a 'check' and balance'....

for too long Bush has run with nobody to keep him in check. During that time he has violated the constitution, and broken the law. Nobody is above those.

The news out of London is that Tony Blair is very nervous about this. And dreading the words: "Downing Street"