Welcome to PatsFans.com

Message Board Matrix

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by kmac14, Jul 24, 2007.

1. kmac14

kmac14 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am hoping to redeem some rewards points to have birthday wishes appear on the matrix board during the Pats/Buffalo game on Sept 23rd, and wonder if anyone has done this previously. I am curious as to whether the folks at Gillette provide an approximate time that the message would appear and if they provide a print-out of the message as a souvenir or would I have to take a picture myself or arrange with a friend to do it. Any feedback would be appreciated as I probably need to make the arrangements soon.
  2. Crowpointer

Crowpointer Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

They do it during the first timeout of the 3rd quarter. I put my sons name up for his first game against the Lions. It is a continuous loop of messages so it actually came up 3 times. They mail you a nice 8 by 10 of it to you. You know when it is coming so you can also take your own pictures.
  3. kmac14

kmac14 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Crowpointer,
    Much appreciated!
  4. mcsully

mcsully Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 3 / -0

how much does something like that cost?
  5. papa lazarou

papa lazarou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think its $200, essentially a donation to the Pats charitable enterprises. As Crowpointer says, mesages are loopped 3 or 4 times so you get a good few chance to get your own pics - which depending where you are could be better than the official 8x10!
  6. Crowpointer

Crowpointer Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I pulled this up from my files. This is the one I took from my seasons (sec 132) and It actually is better than the one they send. It has a better perspective of people on the bridges.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009