PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Xmas Patsfans........

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how much I'll be able to post here the next few days but I wanted to wish everyone a good Xmas and Holiday. The ball busting aside I hope every has a healthu and happy one.

And cead mile failte from Ireland!

Blessed Yule to all you pagan Pats fans, Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish bretheren, Joyous Kwanzaa to those that celebrate that, and Happy Solstice to the other non-traditionalists. :D

Did I miss anybody? Ooohhh... that's right. Happy Boxing Day 'eh? to our beloved neighbors to the north. :)

Edit: darn... I forgot Festivus.

Last edited:
yes yes

merry chrismahanukwaanzakah

pass the 'nog

Tis the season to be jolly. But, I won't be donning any gay apparel.

PatsRI said:
Not sure how much I'll be able to post here the next few days but I wanted to wish everyone a good Xmas and Holiday. The ball busting aside I hope every has a healthu and happy one.

Since I'm 1/2 French, 1/2 Scottish and all American, Joyeux Noel!, Nollaig chridheil huibh! Happy non-denominational winter holiday season! :D

Last edited:
:D
PatsRI said:

Jesus saves! But he's called for Defensive Pass Interference, making it First and Goal! Damn Bill Polian.

Anyway, Merry Christmas etc... etc... ya big lugs!

merry christams to all

I think I can cover all the bases with this:

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy Haunaukah, a Kwazy Kwanza, a Tip Top Tet, and a Solemnly Profound Ramadan!

A very, Merry Christmas to you all! If you don't like it, shove it.

OK, a little strong. Just wish me a Happy <insert your religious holiday or non-offensive winter celebration here> in return and we'll call it even. :)

CTPatsFan said:
A very, Merry Christmas to you all! If you don't like it, shove it.

OK, a little strong. Just wish me a Happy <insert your religious holiday or non-offensive winter celebration here> in return and we'll call it even. :)
Fine then. I hope you have a debauchery-filled Saturnalia
:p

Happy holidays........

PatsRI said:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Festiva.......whatever you are celebrating this holiday season.....here's wishing you the very best...........enjoy........and GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

festivus_logo.gif

HAPPY FESTIVUS!

Merry Christmas everyone, and hopefully for us pats fans a happy boxing day and New years day too. :D

All I want for Christmas is a Pats Threepeat, a Pats Threepeat, a Pats Threepeat....

All I want for Christmas is a Pats Threepeat, and a four(peat)!!!

Merry Christmas everyone in Patriot Nation!

Happy Hollidays to all....

And its now official, Nem has too much time on his hands...:).....

Buon Natale anche dall'Italia !
Go pats !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill