PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Xmas Cracky, Warden and Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommysgirl

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I know some of you will bash me, but I wanted to wish a Merry Xmas to 3 trolls who are okay with me. They love there team as I love mine and haven't been over the top with their insults. They all manned up and came back after a loss and I can respect that.
So Cracky, Warden and Speed I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday. I hope you take time to reflect on the seasons your teams have had, the dreams will end in January!
For you, Aqua, I wish you perspective. You seem to want to grow up, I hope you continue on that path.

You shouldnt' and won't be bashed for wishing fans of other teams Seasons Greetings; things may get heated from time to time in this section of the forum, but in the end, we're all just fans of our respective teams, so WTF.

Besides, Iv'e got a feeling we'll be playing the Steelers again this year (I'd actually be shocked if we did not play them in the second round, providing the Chargers don't gag in their game, which may be entirely possible with they brutal playoff track record), plus we've got them again in the 2008 regular season too.............

Warden's a good guy, I think Cracky went off the deep end after the Steelers lost here afew weeks ago, I think he honestly thought they were going to pound us into the ground..........

Hey! What about me?! I'm still here too ya know! ;) Just kiddin. Happy Holidays to all of you goofy Pats fans! Here's hoping the Steelers get to meet the Pats again in the playoffs! :rocker:

No problem Warden (and Triggerfish); sorry if things got a little heated, we're all Americans in the end, that's all that really matters in the big scheme of things..................

I know some of you will bash me, but I wanted to wish a Merry Xmas to 3 trolls who are okay with me. They love there team as I love mine and haven't been over the top with their insults. They all manned up and came back after a loss and I can respect that.
So Cracky, Warden and Speed I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday. I hope you take time to reflect on the seasons your teams have had, the dreams will end in January!
For you, Aqua, I wish you perspective. You seem to want to grow up, I hope you continue on that path.
I second that, you guys have a great New Year, and if our teams meet again before the SB, I'll look forward to more football discussions on this board. When things got bizarre, I asked for football discussions, and you all brought some sanity to the table. All the best!

merry christmas to all .i had a very devastating thing happen to me yesterday and it kind of puts everything into perspective .i had to put my beloved dog down after 16 and a half years and it has completly crushed me in every way .anybody who has a dog or loves animals knows what im talking about .i wouldnt wish that kind of pain on anybody .

merry christmas to all .i had a very devastating thing happen to me yesterday and it kind of puts everything into perspective .i had to put my beloved dog down after 16 and a half years and it has completly crushed me in every way .anybody who has a dog or loves animals knows what im talking about .i wouldnt wish that kind of pain on anybody .

I'm so sorry for you PP, losing a dog is terrible. You had a lot of years with your sweet doggie, continue to treasure them. You're in my thoughts.

I'm aware of the inevitability of that day coming for me in the near future as well. I can only imagine P-Pride and I'm very sorry. Dogs (all pets) are like family members. It IS a crushing feeling when we lose them. Again, I'm terribly sorry.
thanks for your kind thoughts they are much appreciated .i am absolutely over whelmed with grief.words cant describe it .show them love everyday .i wish your pets a long healthy life .

Screw the trolls :rocker:

Just kidding, I respect those of you that come here, talk football (and a little trash) but still have the stones to come back vanquished. So, like the other poster, I wish nothing but peace, prosperity and health for you guys in the new year.

{ummmmm, you do understand that this doesn't mean I won't will giggle and celebrate the inevitable demise of your teams though :singing: }

Hey PP sorry to hear about this; it's a sh!tty thing to happen period, but to have it happen around Christmas really puts a damper on things........................

Hey PP sorry to hear about this; it's a sh!tty thing to happen period, but to have it happen around Christmas really puts a damper on things........................
thanks a lot Double G .16 and a half years and i cant believe shes gone .i still think i hear her getting up from her bed and moving around .just heart breaking .

I'm sorry to hear about your loss PP. I found a nice little poem for you. I hope it gives you a little peace through this difficult time.

I Remember

I stood by your bed last night, I came to have a peep.
I could see that you were crying. You found it hard to sleep.

I whined to you softly as you brushed away a tear,
"It's me, I haven't left you, I'm well, I'm fine, I'm here."

I was close to you at breakfast, I watched you pour the tea,
You were thinking of the many times your hands reached down to me.

I was with you at the shops today. Your arms were getting sore.
I longed to take your parcels, I wish I could do more.

I was with you at my grave today, You tend it with such care.
I want to re-assure you, that I'm not lying there.

I walked with you towards the house, as you fumbled for your key.
I gently put my paw on you, I smiled and said "It's me."

You looked so very tired, and sank into a chair.
I tried so hard to let you know, that I was standing there.

It's possible for me to be so near you everyday.
To say to you with certainty, "I never went away."

You sat there very quietly, then smiled, I think you knew...
in the stillness of that evening, I was very close to you.

The day is over... I smile and watch you yawning
and say "Good-night, God bless, I'll see you in the morning."

And when the time is right for you to cross the brief divide,
I'll rush across to greet you and we'll stand, side by side.

I have so many things to show you, there is so much for you to see.
Be patient, live your journey out... then come home to be with me.

Author unknown

Thats terrible news man......I lost two at one time last year from the chinese tainted dog food.....it sucks.......I still look around outside and expect to see them following me......:(

I'm sorry to hear about your loss PP. I found a nice little poem for you. I hope it gives you a little peace through this difficult time.

I Remember

I stood by your bed last night, I came to have a peep.
I could see that you were crying. You found it hard to sleep.

I whined to you softly as you brushed away a tear,
"It's me, I haven't left you, I'm well, I'm fine, I'm here."

I was close to you at breakfast, I watched you pour the tea,
You were thinking of the many times your hands reached down to me.

I was with you at the shops today. Your arms were getting sore.
I longed to take your parcels, I wish I could do more.

I was with you at my grave today, You tend it with such care.
I want to re-assure you, that I'm not lying there.

I walked with you towards the house, as you fumbled for your key.
I gently put my paw on you, I smiled and said "It's me."

You looked so very tired, and sank into a chair.
I tried so hard to let you know, that I was standing there.

It's possible for me to be so near you everyday.
To say to you with certainty, "I never went away."

You sat there very quietly, then smiled, I think you knew...
in the stillness of that evening, I was very close to you.

The day is over... I smile and watch you yawning
and say "Good-night, God bless, I'll see you in the morning."

And when the time is right for you to cross the brief divide,
I'll rush across to greet you and we'll stand, side by side.

I have so many things to show you, there is so much for you to see.
Be patient, live your journey out... then come home to be with me.

Author unknown
thanks for that really.i hope its true .i hope and pray i get to see my precious lady again.she was a beautiful black lab .

Thats terrible news man......I lost two at one time last year from the chinese tainted dog food.....it sucks.......I still look around outside and expect to see them following me......:(
my heart goes out to you .that must have been horrible .i cant even eat or sleep

Thanks. Perhaps if Pittsburgh can get past JAX, this discussion could become a bit more interesting.

I think Cracky went off the deep end after the Steelers lost here afew weeks ago, I think he honestly thought they were going to pound us into the ground..........

I'm OK, but thank you for your concern. I'm just not a fan of PatsPride.

PP, words can't describe the experience even when you've been there before. I've been there. My thoughts are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes