PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Christmas to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausbacker

TB12
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just when I thought this season couldn't get any more interesting and better with the amazing job the Patriots have done this season, on the eve of Christmas in Australia, my History of the Patriots and History of the Celtics DVD's arrive in the mail.

I'm so excited to watch the both of them that I am considering not heading down to the local pub, smashing back the brews with some mates and enjoying the finely clad Australian women by the river.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy festive season, with us all drawn together by our love for one thing, the powerful and righteous force.. the New England Patriots.

Whilst at it, probably a good time to extend season wishes to the US and Australian vets serving us so diligently abroad. Thank you guys.

Go Pats and enjoy this time with your family people!

Last edited:
Back at ya! Now how about a few pics of those finely clad river girls.

Woah... Pats DVDs instead of beer and babes? You, sir, are hardcore. ;) Merry Xmas and a blessed Festivus to you as well.

Just when I thought this season couldn't get any more interesting and better with the amazing job the Patriots have done this season, on the eve of Christmas in Australia, my History of the Patriots and History of the Celtics DVD's arrive in the mail.

I'm so excited to watch the both of them that I am considering not heading down to the local pub, smashing back the brews with some mates and enjoying the finely clad Australian women by the river.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy festive season, with us all drawn together by our love for one thing, the powerful and righteous force.. the New England Patriots.

Whilst at it, probably a good time to extend season wishes to the US and Australian vets serving us so diligently abroad. Thank you guys.

Go Pats and enjoy this time with your family people!

Raise a Fosters or two, for the troops! :agree:

Good on ya mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back