PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merry Christmas Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many happy returns Pherein to you and all yours, both family and fellow Saints fans.

And I too wish a very merry christmas and happy new year to all Pats fans here too.

I hope Jets fans have a happy family christmas and new year but a terrible time with their team.

Many happy returns Pherein to you and all yours, both family and fellow Saints fans.

And I too wish a very merry christmas and happy new year to all Pats fans here too.

I hope Jets fans have a happy family christmas and new year but a terrible time with their team.

Merry Christmas to all. A year ago I was slugging through the mountains of Afganistan. The land was hard, the people were brutal and all I thought about was getting home to my family and friends. I made it home.

This Christmas say a prayer for our men and women who are standing on the "wall" so that we can sleep well.

Merry Christmas and God Bless everyone.

aabtec

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all. A year ago I was slugging through the mountains of Afganistan. The land was hard, the people were brutal and all I thought about was getting home to my family and friends. I made it home.

This Christmas say a prayer for our men and women who are standing on the "wall" so that we can sleep well.

Merry Christmas and God Bless everyone.

aabtec

Thank you for your service, aabtec. It's folks like you who make me feel safer when I travel on business or with my family.

I hope Santa is good to you and yours.

Best,

robertweathers

Last edited:
Thank you for your service, aabtec. It's folks like you who make me feel safer when I travel on business or with my family.

I hope Santa is good to you and yours.

Best,

robertweathers

Couldn't say it any better.

Happy and Safe Holidays to all.

Merry Christmas to you, pherein.

And to those now serving in the military as well. It blows when your deployment schedule finds you away from your friends and family on Christmas, especially during time of war, but everyone who has ever done it will likely acknowledge that you appreciate being home for Christmas all the more after the experience. I hope those out now there stay safe and get home to enjoy the holidays later.

Merry Christmas,pherein.....and to all Saints' fans.

Here's to a N.E vs N.O. Superbowl matchup.
"Plus ca changez,plus c'est la meme chose":rocker:

I'll celebrate my 1000th post by wishing all my fellow football fanatics a very Merry Christmas.

What a great year to be a football fan!

Buon Natale from Italia too !

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Pherein. Thanks for the kind words. Best of luck to you.

Merry Christmas to you also Pherein! May you and your family have a safe and blessed one!

Merry Christmas to you also Pherein! May you and your family have a safe and blessed one!

Same from me!

And a safe and joyous holiday for all of our veterans, wherever they may be.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Joyeaux Noel, Pherein, tu vous aussi!

Merry Christmas to you and your family pherein, all the best.

Hopefully Santa brings us a division title and HFA. That's what I really want this Christmas. :singing:

For this Christmas, We will not prey for your team to be in the Super Bowl, that would be silly, instead we will prey for you and your families and friends to have continued health and happiness in this year

May you be blessed this year and something special happen to you.

YouTube - Dean Martin - Christmas Blues

YouTube - 'Christmas Christmas Blues' CHARLEY JORDAN, Blues Guitar Legend
Merry Christmas and a harry new year to you pherein. Hope to see the Saints in the SB.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to everyone at PatsFans. Be safe and stay warm. However the thing I ask Santa for Christmas this year is for the Pats to win the Super Bowl. LETS GO PATS!

Happy holidays to all our pats fans and all else! Be safe, happy, and eat a GD snack.

Merry Christmas to pherein and everyone at Patsfans! :eat3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back