Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just saw a blurb on NFLN, Merriman was limited in practice due to illness.

roid withdrawal is a biatch

He will be in uniform on Sunday at 3pm.

I think he's been a little banged up and they've been using "illness" for a while.

Could be Mental Illness too?

one of the things to remember about last years playoff game is that both Merriman and Phillips left the game a few times for various reasons. I'm not 100% sold on Merriman, he has these great games where he's everywhere and then there's other games where you have to go look and see if he was active for gameday. personally I hope the latter is the one that shows up sunday.....maybe his knee is still bothering him from when Fisher "put out a hit" on him ;)

Maybe he has the "flu".

Link?

Is this like Brady's shoulder?

here's the link http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20080118/news_1s18chnotes.html

He was giving Cromartie a hard time about being sick last week. Kinda funny

Last week Merriman kidded cornerback Antonio Cromartie for coming down with the flu days before the victory over the Colts. Now Merriman is feeling the pain.
“I've really been sick,” Merriman said. “I had a bad stomach virus, but I'm feeling better and getting over it. Cromartie had it first. I think it's karma because I was joking around with him, saying he had the Reggie Wayne flu, and I get sick a couple days later.”

It's that time of year. I doubt that any plyaer on either team is 100% right now. Most of the players are banged up, and a good number of them probably have some sort of virus/bug bothering them.

Makes sense that he has a stomach virus. He ate something rotten and it made him sick; his ego...........

I can already sense the excuses piling up for the SD fans to explain why their beloved Chargers lost.

Well Rivers was dinged, LT was dinged, Merriman was sick, yada yada yada.

That's alright Chargers fans, you can go ahead and watch the Pats play in the Superbowl after we trash your obnoxious team in the AFCCG.

Just saw a blurb on NFLN, Merriman was limited in practice due to illness.
OK, Matty had the flu and know Merriman is sick. That evens that score.

Maybe Bill "Dr. Strangelove" Polian poisoned both teams with the flu.

Or maybe Merriman is still sick after having MJD knock him on his ass. :violent:

Matt Light and him can cough on each other all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back