PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merriman is going to "punch Brady in the face"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to those virgin boys chanting "Brady sucks". LMAO. The switch was flipped :D

"He who laughs last...laughs hardest" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....................

So, baseless yapping when you haven't won sh**=good. Making fun off baseless yapping after you've actually won something=bad.

I get it.

The thing about the Pats ... you can complain about what they do after they win, but they never do *anything* until they've earned it by winning.

Change your prescription, Shawne ...

Maybe to ESPN?
but to whom?

espnradio espn890 i guess ..i sent it already to the dan patrick show..but i dont know if anyone will bother

Was LT at this "pep rally?" He is calling the Patriots classless?

I am also glad you found this video. Youtube has made the world a more interesting place.

Reading the comments there is a hoot.

"haha you guys are so gay- i dont know if you remember those games in 2003 and 2005. oh ya we did kick the patriots asses didnt' we. and the fact that we got raped on some of the calls- ya you guys can suck my balls- if there were a rematch- the chargers would kick the patriots asses. oh ya and how many total yards did LT have- was it more than laurence maroney and corey dillon combined? ya i think it was"

Was LT at this "pep rally?" He is calling the Patriots classless?

I am also glad you found this video. Youtube has made the world a more interesting place.

Yes, unfortunately the greedy NFL makes YT pull just about everything with any NFL player or NFL network content in it. Since this one is a home video they'll have no say in getting it pulled. I wouldn't be surprised if the the person who posted it pulls it down though.

Like school on a Saturday. No class.

Good job. Merriman and LT opened the door. Now lets make sure the door slams them in the ass.

Agreed.. if I only knew someone at espn.. oh wait, I DO! :D
now let's see if she can get this in the right hands..

BTW, in most states, making a public statement that you are going to do physical harm to someone, such as "punch him in the face" is a felony.....

Intent to commit felonious assault.

YOu got experience with this NEM? laugh...:)

Dan Patrick was just saying that if imitating Merriman's dance is disrespectful, then Merriman doing it is disrespectful and that the Chargers should maybe stop complaining about the Pats celebration. :rocker:

I heard this during the week. Its the same drill as TO, Mitchell and the other look at me mouths that faced our team in the past. These a**holes run all of their threats all week. Rub their premeditated "dances" in our face. On which bizzare planet does that exhibit respect or class? Our team says NOTHING. They compliment the other team only all week. But guess what, LDT! This team and its fans takes that shyte VERY PERSONALLY! Telling all of us that you are going to punch our QB in the face, etc. is NOT in fun, nor is it an acceptable way to pump yourself up for the game. So Chargers, this was personal to us long before it was personal to you.

As for our post game celebration. It was directed straight at Bacne. The team shut him down all game, then just as in the Super Bowl, we spanked that bad little puppy in the nose with a newspaper, then rubbed his nose in the same shyte he dumped all week. Now if Bacne has the brains and common sense of your average puppy, he wont shyte on our team's floor again.:cool:

Good post, shirtsleeve, well said.

The Chargers players, fans & organization is such a huge joke that I don't hate the Colts as much as I used to. It's almost like the Chargers are at such a level of stupidity that no other team can compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes