PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Merriman interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he just say that he thinks the Jets are going to win?

I'm pretty sure he said that but I can't believe he'd be stupid enough to answer that question and risk insulting a potential opponent.

Yes.

The question posed: which team would the Chargers prefer facing? And the they-didn't-give-me-the-award player's response: I am sure that the Jets will win this... (not exact quotes)

Hmm Marty's team has the NFL's number 1 offense the MVP of the league Offensive player of the year and The should be Defensive player of the year. Not to mention 2 special teamers in the pro bowl. The Chargers are solid all around and your coming 3000 miles to face the league s best team. Why should the Chargers be shaking.

Played the Raiders and Herman Edwards four times this year. Drew the NFC West (worst division in football) this year.

'Nuf ced.

Yeah he's post season record sucks, but is that all a coach is measured on?

Did you actually write that with a straight face???????

hehehehehehehehehehehehe........

Stop living on your past glories... This year is yet to be defined... Yeah, the Skins have won numerous SB in the past as the Niners, Cowboys, and Steelers... but what have they done tis year?

Any of those teams go 12-4 this year, winning 6 of 7 down the stretch?

Any of those teams beat a playoff team run by their D-Coord from last year who knows all their secrets by 37-16 yesterday?

Get a clue, Sunny Delight.

Marty is like a girlfriend who gives you oral pleasure right to the point you are going to shoot and then stops and leaves you hanging.... Over and over again.

Dude, this image is so horrifying that you should ban yourself from ever posting again and seek help immediately. I am now cleansing my eyes with vizine!

Played the Raiders and Herman Edwards four times this year. Drew the NFC West (worst division in football) this year.

'Nuf ced.

Yeah, we also scored 35 and 48 against the Broncos. Didn't you guys score 3 against them at home?

I saw the Merriman interview at half time.

What game was he watching,it was already 17-10 NE and he said he liked the way the Jets stopped New England from scoring and liked the Jets to win..Maybe he was hoping the Jets would win ?

Maybe a little side effect from the Winstrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back